Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lancet Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
This quest seems way too sensitive with the Baldini's Bouquet item. If you sell it to a shop, but buy it back before leaving the shop screen, the quest is put in a state where it is impossible to give Baldini the perfume and complete the quest successfully, as he will only have the "I already got rid of the perfume, sorry" dialogue option.

This same thing happens if you put the perfume in your Battle Tower chest for even a moment.

Other quests that depend on a certain quest item like that will apprpriately modify the quest based on whether the item is in your inventory at the time.

EDIT: Oh right, I'm playing on the NA Xbox 360 version. If I were to send in a save file, would it be possible to fix the save so the correct dialogue option is available?

Lancet Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Any word about this glitch yet?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lancet
Other quests that depend on a certain quest item like that will apprpriately modify the quest based on whether the item is in your inventory at the time.

Which quests are that?
Since you can sell of quest-items apparently, but it doesn't affect said quests because it's not really bound to the items but a value set in the background...

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard