Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hey there

I'm wondering if Master Summoner (passive) and Transfer Powers (passive) works on Resurrect and Skeletal wall.
I know it has to work for Summon Skeleton and Summon Demonic Aide but i'm not that interested in those.

Poison weapon seems very powerfull in the beginning (Aleroth) but does it still hold up mid and endgame if you put points in Alchemy for it?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Freaker98; 21/07/11 12:59 PM.
Support
Support

I'd guess no on Resurrect and yes on Skeletal Wall, but didn't use either passive summon skill (and don't know if anyone figured out exactly what Transfer Powers does).

I didn't use Poison Weapon, but from what I vaguely recall reading it at least holds up well to the mid game. Eventually enemy resistances will go up, but playing a warrior I never paid attention to which are still vulnerable to specific types of damage (there is a DD bestiary, but it doesn't list resistances). Level 1 of the survivor's Curse spell can be cast repeatedly on a target to drop its resistances, though, and followed by a poison or elemental attack.

OP Offline
I guess i'll go for Poison Weapon then combined with the Curse spell smile

veteran
veteran
Poison Weapon is really fun for killing Orcs, but there're more enemies that are vulnerable for poison and this skill can be used for each kind of weapon type !

The character I now play (a female Survivor) is using frequently a bow and a really strong skill is Elemental Arrows (even a dangerous Archmage is fast killed) .
Together with a Bow that has "speed 6" Elemental Arrows is a KILLER !! biggrin

Have fun in the beautiful world of Rivellon ! smile

I spend at least 2 points in Poison Weapon and that's enough for me.
I believe I used this skill also in the Wastelands, the last passage of DD . So it's worth the effort to spend time making poison potions via the Alchemy skill. (with 2 points in Alchemy you can make small poison potions from the many many mushrooms in Rivellon, especially in the Dark Forest ... wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard