Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Does the order you do thing matters? I.e, I'm afraid to tell the captain where the bandit camp is before I finish the quests there because he will wipe it out. Is this the case ?

C
stranger
stranger
C
Yes, you should go do the bandit camp quests before telling the captain, otherwise you'll miss out on the quests inside (and mindreads).

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
... there are very few cases where the order matters, though. Usually you can just finish any quest you find. There are a few where you have to optional outcomes (in FoV, mostly) but those are pretty obvious.

apprentice
apprentice

And if you haven't you MUST go back and complete all Broken Valley quests when you are warned about it.

Specialization is for insects! - Robert A. Heinlein
meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Warned about what ?

I just did the temple of doom; it was not easy.

Originally Posted by serutan

And if you haven't you MUST go back and complete all Broken Valley quests when you are warned about it.

Support
Support

After you take over the battle tower any open quests in Broken Valley and Sentinel Island (except one you need to be able to fly to do) will fail, and most NPCs there will become unavailable. Just before you enter the section where you acquire the tower, an NPC will warn you that Damian will probably not react well to you having the tower, and that you should finish up anything you have left to do.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard