Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
During Frag-o-Matic, the biggest Belgian lanparty, you will be able to meet some of the Larian people and learn more about their work.
For the first time Frag-o-Matic will be holding a small gaming fair called FoMCON with some game developpers showing their products and/or hold competitions.

The cool part is that visiting the lanparty & the fair is totally free, so it's a perfect opportunity for any Larian fan to meet some of the Larian people. smile

The lanparty takes place in the weekend of the 23th-25th of September and the gaming fair takes place the 24th of September in the Oktoberhallen Wieze (Aalst).

More details about their presence will be announced soon! So keep an eye on the Larian FB page and this topic! If you want some more info concerning the gaming fair and the lanparty you can visit us here: http://www.fom.be

The FomCON announcement trailer can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vx6w2Q6PDU&hd=1

veteran
veteran
A take a look at the FoM site and I see soomething about "Tickets" .. so is it really "free" ? Or do youmean something els with "free"?

I also wish to ask you (I have never experienced a LAN-party/ Frag-o-Matic in my life) :
CAN I go there for one day or a half day JUST to look & listen how such a LAN-party goes on and meet other people ? Is there a room where I can talk with other people without disturbing the gamers?
So I don't bring a PC with me etc, it that allowed ?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ah yes, participating in the lan the entire weekend (with PC) costs €34,99. Visiting without a PC is free. smile

So you don't need to pay if you don't bring a pc with you, and you may visit us at any time. We have a bar with a relax area and there will also be a shoutcasting area (live footage from the matches being played during the LAN of the games such as CounterStrike, Starcraft II, etc.)

More info can be found here: http://fom.be/contents/view/visitors

veteran
veteran
That sounds great smile

Hope my girlfriend go with me, or I go alone :hihi:

1 time in my life I was in Aalst. Long time back, at least 15 years ago, or 20.

I think if I go I take the train + bus.

Do you know when I'm sure to meet one of the kind members of Larian Studios?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
As the small gaming fair takes place during the 24th of September I suggest you may expect time around 12 o'clock. smile

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
After some talks and a small visit (that's right, be jelly! grin ) the following will happen at our event:

- Monkey Tales Highscore competition: Win some unique dragon beer celebrate

- Preview/trailer Dragon Commander where you can ask questions about this new title to the lead designer, QA tester, Programmer and a designer), so 4 peeps from Larian present.

And next to that they are giving away some really cool prizes too for the multiple other competitions that are being held.

For those who can't attend, we already have some media/video confirmation from some game-press, i'll update this post as soon as I have some coverage available after FOM. =)

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard