Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Well I absolutely love this series I found it in ego draconis, just finally upgraded to the DKS today. And here I am. But anyway the news of the new games has me in utter fangasm but a few things I would like to be in the game are more assortments of dragon armor. Maybe even an advanced creature creation system. But there is one thing I hope we see one day... our own personal floating fortresses like Damions. Except upgradable or even customizable... and not full of black rings.

But what things do you hope to see?

The Black Knights... the Knights for justice.
old hand
old hand
Well they said there's plenty of dragon armor (so you've got that wish answered already) as for the other things...who knows? I'm hoping for ground combat and they hinted towards that in their Q&A on facebook. Also, it's been said that ground combat would be implemented later on. So hopefully in a few months, we get to see newer features but I'd imagine some will be kept as a surprise for when the game releases. Welcome to the forum BTW.

Last edited by Demonic; 04/09/11 05:00 PM.
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
I hope that enemy AI will be challenging.

veteran
veteran
O yes, my own Flying Fortress, that will be fun !

Maybe like this?
1) you must overwin all enemies on a Flying Fortress
2) and after that it's yours
3) after that you build their your own defending towers etc ... otherwise you loose again that Flying Fortress because other "nations" take it over again smile

But so far I read the Q&A .. I think this system is included ? wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
I just want to be able to play as a female Dragon & I'll be happy then grin

As for the whole flying base thing they said we''ll have are own mobile base in the form of some kind of airship.

Welcome to the Forums grin wave

veteran
veteran
O yes, an Airship is all the better !! woehoe

@LArian :
When we can fast fly
All above in the sky?
With a Jetpack on our back,
So the faster we can attack !

When?
I want this game Now ! evil

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for the welcomes. Sweet I can't wait to see the dragon armors, I still haven't finished Divinity 2 DKS because I'm trying to find out whatmy crystal armor would look like compared to the plate armor. I wanted crystal until I found out it was on the evil path of choices.

Well an airship... hmmm thats one of my childhood dreams realized now if it's customizable then my dream would definately come to fruition. I think I made about a dozen air ships in spore... so I'll enjoy this. It's not as cool as the concept of a floating citadel to me but it works.
And yeah I wouldn't mind being able to tell one of my friends she could play as a female dragon.

Improved AI would be nice. Maybe even a cool weapon and armor smithing system.

Wail before I suggest this, have they stated you would be able to like customize your drgon forms looks a little? Like coloration horns etc?

Last edited by FenrirBloodmoon; 05/09/11 02:08 PM.

Support
Support

No details of dragon customization were mentioned, but they did say they "plan quite a lot in that department" (facebook Q&A session).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
That would be awesome then. I still can't wait to see it and for some of the air fleets I love the way it's looking thus far.

old hand
old hand
LOL well this game had better be released for th xbox because I've been raving about it too some friends that have never played divinity & one of them is about to look up video's for it so I think it's safe to say I've already sold 2 copys lol.

No it's offical I've sold 2 copys & it's not even out yet lol

veteran
veteran
I would like to see a Dragon skill named : Charm so I can let charmed flying enemies fight on my sight ! That would really be great fun !! woehoe

And very BIG cave with corridors/tunnels, holes, big rooms etc where my hero can walk and fly !
And with puzzles and quests in those caves, o yeah !! Not without a quest please ...

I love the humour in DD, BD, D2 ... so please don't stop putting tons of humour into your games Larian ... It really make a hard game (with nightmare mode) and dark chamber etc so much better ... it make a rpg lighthearted, it make the game a Gem !

And I'm happy that Kirill will make the soundtracks, great deal !!

More suggestions can follow later on ... .

From Joram with a Jetpack (in his dreams)

old hand
old hand
I want to meet MAXOS!

I want Sentinel Island to be rather important piece of territory. While its location may not make it strategically important, it is heavily tied up with draconic magic and, of course, its the place where Maxos built his Battle Tower. Controlling it should therefore be hugely symbolic and influence relations with your rival Dragon Knights. Or it could be considered neutral ground in the conflict. Just so long as it's an important bit of the map.

I also wouldn't mind learning more about Sentinal Island itself - maybe even have her walk around on your battleship if certain requirements are met.

Oh, and I'd like the option to play as a female Dragon Knight. grin

Last edited by WotanAnubis; 08/09/11 08:55 AM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
You know it just hit me, it would be awesome to be able to like set up your own little cave with an almost sim-like customization and hire some people to guard it and even set up traps and stash your wealth there or something that is kinda dragon-loreish and makle it a kinda multiplayer challenge, you know see who can bust into and make it through who's cave first.

old hand
old hand
Robin hood style ah or should I say Dragon Hood style lol grin

A
veteran
veteran
A
I guess it would be rather the private room(s) on the heroe's own base ...

But trophies ... Tht would be nice, yes. wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard