OP Offline
old hand
For any Final Fantasy Fan this Video is a must see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ptUfHK7v0&feature=related

I so want to kidnap that awsome thing grin

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
comeon tell me at least 1 or 2 of you have clicked the link for this video this bird is funny, even if you've played Final Fantasy VII but never really liked it you should still watch this video because this bird is awsome, I so want to kidnapp him lol.

For anyone who isn't an FF fan just so you know the tune he's singing at the start is the chocobo theame. The tin Can has a picture of a chocobo on it & the music that's played during the tin can part is the FF VII battle theame the last tune he sings is VII's Victory theame.

Oh & this is another must watch video for any FF fan it's a major p*** take but it's so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUB18Y8Ik0M

Support
Support

I watched the first video when you posted the link. I liked the first one (though that can't be good for the beak) and the second was ok.
Have you seen Robot Chicken's take on FF VII? (low quality / better quality, but with voices added)

Last edited by Raze; 04/12/13 01:43 AM. Reason: fix link
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
hahaha that's a great video

if anyone else has found any funny final fantasy videos then please post a link here I love watching FF videos.

veteran
veteran
It's a bit late for answering in this thread. rolleyes
The first video is great. I like chocobos.

@ Raze
Your video is gone. cry

I am a great fan of FFVII.
Do you think that the original CDs of the game will run on Windows 8 ?

Support
Support

I replaced the link in my post above with a couple alternate versions. If they get broken you should just be able to search YouTube for 'robot chicken final fantasy'.

FFVII should work in Win 7/8, but I'd need to find my original CDs to try it in Win 7... From a quick google search: How to Install Final Fantasy VII in Windows 7 x64 (64-bit) (the changing folder permissions step shouldn't be needed if you install the game somewhere other than Program Files).

veteran
veteran
Hi Raze

Thanks for your answer. Your video is great.
I have to find my original CD of FFVII too.
Thanks for your great work in the forum. claphands

Support
Support

I have the disk version of FFVII somewhere, as well (I think I know what box it is in). I would have been tempted to get the download version if they hadn't added a couple extra helpings of DRM to it.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard