Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#450616 21/09/11 06:03 PM
Agrona Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So, yes, I'm back from my Germany Vacation and I finished DKS/FoV and I'm now on my 2nd run through with a mage. I LOVE FoV, very very cool stuff! Well heck, I love the whole game! smile

Anyway, so back to Needlemeier hahahaha So, I did get my 3 fortunes read. Now, I know Joram mentioned something about going back to Broken Valley, after I become a Dragon. Well, I've been back, I destroyed every tower and catapult.

I know where Needleman's storage is, but I still don't know how to get the password? Something about meeting Bellegar near the entrance of Maxos Temple? Left of the temple (when facing it) is a crashed Zeppelin. I think in the old game, there was a teleporter and Bellegar would show up. But I can't find him anywhere in that area? What am I missing?

I'm almost down with DKS again, just need to complete Hall of Echos and I'm back in Aleroth again woot. Cool city! smile

Anyway, thanks for all your help in advance! smile

Last edited by Agrona; 21/09/11 06:03 PM.

Support
Support

Meeting Bellegar again near the passage north into the Maxos temple area must be done before getting the battle tower. The meeting will leave you on the ledge to Needleman's storage, but the only thing you can do then is loot the chest outside, and maybe a couple of the bodies.
After that, returning to the fortune teller will earn you an achievement.

Needleman can be found somewhere prominent above the poison gas, and (without his helmet on) can be mindread for the password.
He is on the top level of Lovis' tower, where you could have gotten earlier by one of Bellegar's teleporters, and looted a chest. After getting the battle tower the chest is no longer accessible.

Raze #450635 21/09/11 11:14 PM
Agrona Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Oh, before the battle tower? Ok, I guess I'll do that during my next run through LOL Thanks Raze! smile

veteran
veteran
So Agrona, now you have a "reason" to start again from Farglow on with a new hero wink

I'm now buzy with the FoV part ... really cool part !!!! I've the feeling I'm buzy with that part for months !! Soo much new quests I've already accepted to do to help all that funny NPC's !
Kelton is really funny ! hahaha

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Agrona Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
LOL I did Joram, I did! This is my 2nd run through DKS/FoV. My Ranger will be my 3rd.

Ahahahahaha yes, I actually ate one of the vegetables yesterday (well I saved the game and re-loaded after I did it) hahahahaha I ate the carrot and I gained like 2 stat points.

Kelton, the possessed skeleton, in the basement? LOL Yea, he's awesome. Oh I drank the blood, to see what it does (saved the game and then did a re-load lol Couldn't just leave him as a Skeleton). And it just added some stat points.

I also like the 2 little Goblins who want to fight! Woohooo go boys hahaha

Yup, I love FoV! Well, I love the City setting anyway! Oh and I'm scamming Willy left and right hahahahahaha

Support
Support

Actually, drinking the demon's blood just moves some stat points around (+10 strength, but -5 intelligence and vitality).

Raze #451315 17/10/11 05:22 PM
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Where is the key or switch to the locked gate in Needleman's Storage? I got into the cave, but then couldn't get that gate open. *sigh*

Not that it matter's much. I've already moved on to FoV, and I'm pretty sure that there's nothing in Needleman's Storage that is so good it's better than the stuff you get in FoV anyhow. But, I'm still curious lol.

veteran
veteran
If I remember it right, that key is well hidden under some barrels/crates, so if you smash them all into pieces, you will see the key is lying there ... No ? smirk
But it's already a long time ago when I was there ::-p ... this rpg has a loooooong playtime, very long !
I'm now busy with the FoV part ... wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
speaking of needleman, there is a small box (or chest, I forget), its locked and I just can't open it!! help pls?

\+/Don't even think about it...\+/
S
S
Originally Posted by KnightofMalta
speaking of needleman, there is a small box (or chest, I forget), its locked and I just can't open it!! help pls?

if it's in his Storage Cave after Broken Valley's been fumigated, that one is probably the bugged "missing key" chest.
there was apparently a key near needleman atop Lovis' tower- but it's been disappeared.

stranger
stranger
ok, I'll look more carefully in my next play through :S

\+/Don't even think about it...\+/

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard