Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cyrion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I am stuck in the basement entry of the battle tower, looking for the button to the secret room behind the fake wall for the explosives. Couldn't find it anywere. I looked at a video from the series mentioned elsewhere, it looks like there are wooden supporting beams around the arches, and the button is on one of these. Is this correct? I hope not because I don't HAVE any wooden beams. They're just missing. I wouldn't be surprised as way earlier, a couple of the crucial ladders in the citadel tower were just plain missing as well. I had to reload from an earlier save from way back and fortunately they reappeared.

Conan stood paralyzed in the disruption of the faculties which demoralizes anyone who is confronted by an impossible negation of sanity.

Cyrion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
never mind, I was in the wrong cell.(insert embarrased noises here). I wasn't kidding about those ladders, however. That's what made me think something was missing.

Conan stood paralyzed in the disruption of the faculties which demoralizes anyone who is confronted by an impossible negation of sanity.

S
S
the buttons can be hard if you don't know what to look for.
remember Jackson's Basement near the Broken Valley village? try finding that button...

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard