Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#452614 05/01/12 06:48 AM
ljohann Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I'm playing DKS on the xbox and was wondering if FoV which came with my download is a stand alone game or does it continue were DKS ends? Will my character transfer? Got a ways to go still with DKS and haven't evan looked at FoV.

ljohann #452615 05/01/12 07:19 AM
S
S
if you have the Dragon Knight Saga edition, then yes- when you finish the Ego Draconis story, the game will continue straight into FoV after a cutscene- your character with it, fully equipped with what last you had, with skills as you had.
Just remember, once you start FoV, you can still use your Dragonstone to get back to your Battletower.

Support
Support

DKS is the remastered D2:ED plus FoV. You can start a new level 1 character and go straight through to the end of FoV, or start a new level 35 character at the beginning of the FoV section of the game (primarily of interest to those who already played the original release of D2:ED).
The Hall of Echoes is the final section of the D2:ED part of the game; getting out of there is the start of FoV.

While you can return to the battle tower in FoV, the teleporter shrine will be disabled, so you can not get back to Broken Valley, the fjords or the exterior of Sentinel Island.

Raze #452625 06/01/12 10:45 AM
veteran
veteran
O, and even IF you already played the Ego Draconis part with the original realease of D2:ED,
I can recommend you to play the whole DKS, from Farglow on to the end of FoV ! Many things are remastered, you won't regret it !!! smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard