Next Thread
Print Thread
K
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
K
Hi guys

Had a hard drive crash and burn on me and lost all my game backups including my Dragon Knight Saga (typical that it was my backup drive that went grrr).

I bought DKS from Larians webshop, is there a way to re download the game or am I going to have to buy it again ?

Thanks in advance.

Support
Support

Yes, you can redownload the game from the Larian Vault (even different language versions, if you are so inclined). If you don't still have your log in information there is a 'lost password' feature where you can enter the email address you would have used to register.

K
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
K
Thanks for the response Raze.

Tried the lost password feature and it just states "The email address was not found".

Yet I know that I'm using the right email addy.

I do still have the emailed receipt and order form from when I bought the game but when I click on the link in the receipt it takes me to a download page but states that the download expired 21 days from the date of the order.

Sorry to be a pain but its got me foxed.

Last edited by Knight Flyer; 13/01/12 02:59 AM. Reason: Typo
Support
Support

Email support@larian.com, with a description of the problem and any kind of order number, etc, in the email receipt (or include the full order form / receipt email). Even if there is a problem with the form automatically looking up your email address, they should be able to find your account and reset / fix whatever the log in issue is.

old hand
old hand
Hi Knight Flyer. If you use the email address that the receipt was sent to, you should be able to log in or request a new password with it. Just make sure you type it in correctly and check for trailing spaces. If this doesn't work, you may contact me directly at david.walgrave AT larian DOT com

Tweeting @forktong
K
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
K
Hi David

It wouldn't work so email on its way, thanks in advance for your help.

K
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
K
Game now downloaded and all sorted, thats the last of it, I think I've got everything back that I lost.

Now to make multiple backups, that damn hard drive wasn't very old either.

Thanks for your help guys.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard