Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I've been curious if they've announced anything regarding your dragon, customization, or your fleet since uh before summer 2011?

The Black Knights... the Knights for justice.
Support
Support

The last Q&A session was Nov 2, 2011 (with an earlier one Sept 2), but if you know there will be customization and upgrades for your fleet and dragon, that's about it. I don't recall any reviews or interviews going into much more detail than that.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Alright so at least they announced customization. I kinda wonder if you'll be able to pick from a variety of dragons. Either way I'm still anticipating this game.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by FenrirBloodmoon
Alright so at least they announced customization. I kinda wonder if you'll be able to pick from a variety of dragons. Either way I'm still anticipating this game.

i read in a article that you will still be a dragon so no undead dragons but there are varying types in multiplayer so unless you "evolve" by some choice in the story i doubt you can change the dragons "sub-race"

Being scared of something is being uneducated
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Well at least there will be some variation. I don't do undead anyway so I'm clear in that category, but I will be looking forward to some type of menacing-looking type of dragon. That or something very serene looking, but not quite like their pale blue horse-like one.

stranger
stranger
Well last time iv ask they said you can customize your solo mission dragon with gear, but chosing the race is something that gona only be use in multiplayer.

I think i ask it at the same time as the other question about will there be voice actor at all.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Well at least you can select the race in multiplayer lol "as you can see ere we have a dragon with a jet pack"... word that will always be burned into my head... as well as goblin-buster XD

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard