Next Thread
Print Thread
#453477 18/02/12 09:30 PM
M
addict
OP Offline
addict
M
So, I've started playing with Gaspard again. Gaspard is a young dragon slayer, in a nightmarish world (see what I mean here ?).

Unfortunately for Gaspard, he has nearly absolutely no inkling on how to use magic. He is not dumb, he is pretty good with a bow or a weapon, but for the love of the Divine, he just can't upgrade his magic skills. Fortunately, some items grant him magic powers, and that is the only way he can use his magic powers.

Gaspard already died 4 times (yes, that's quite a lot). First time was against a old draconis ghost, and later on he died three times in a dungeon while fighting goblins.

Right now, Gaspard is searching for some weird people around the mill, and he really hopes he doesn't need more lives than a cat to finally kill the Damned One.

veteran
veteran
So Gaspard can't learn magical spells, so he search for special items, especially Yewellery-items, so he can use magic ?

Nice trick smile

In fact Ronja the ranger Priest is doing the same (in some way) : she only learn (invest points) Priest Skills and all the other comes from equipment that boost some Skills she like to use .

Now you can imagine how important "trading" can be for Ronja (and Gaspard ?) each level !? But she loves to trade and take her time for going to visit each shopkeeper ... biggrin

Good Luck with Gaspard wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard