Next Thread
Print Thread
#453664 27/02/12 12:30 PM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
i like the way that they have integrated so many into the game. for example, my gatherers are called Tom, Dick and Harry. also i just finished orobas crypt and "The Dragon Terror Patrol" is a reference to Dragon ball z's Ginyu force. lol how obscure

veteran
veteran
Yeah, so funny .. Tom, Dick and Harry ... I lolled when I first met them laugh
Ton, tons and let's say .... TONS of Humour in DKS, it makes this game so unique, so exceptional !

Have lot's of Fun with DKS !
wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Lol i just finished Ego Draconis. and just started on FoV. pretty awesome so far

i bought DKS months ago, and have been playing it slowly since. ive never taken that long to beat a game, while thoroughly enjoying it. the only part of the game i didnt enjoy was the ending, but i guess it doesnt matter now because FoV is the conclusion. Still, i cant believe Ygerna was playing me the whole game. what a b*tch

enthusiast
enthusiast
There's Stan and Ollie outside the Tavern (Laurel and Hardy movies)

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

M
addict
addict
M
And Eugene with "Carefull with that Axe Eugene", and many more laugh

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Yes there's a lot of humor in this game. Mindreading in FOV sometimes. The merchants at great market square. Swordfish... lol.

veteran
veteran
O yeah, the mindreadings are mostly o so funny ! And the Flames of Vengeance part is super fun !!

I play now DKS, currently level 24, since the end of october 2011. That's almost 4 months, so let's say an average of 6 levels each month .

At least the half part of this time I spend on drink and girls ... err ... what I'm saying ?!? .. err ..
I mean trading, yeah, simply make a nice talk with all traders every level, two times mostly ... nice talking & trading I must admid biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
apprentice
apprentice

Hansel's diary, where part of the reason he has the hots for Gretel is that he thinks
their names are a good match

Specialization is for insects! - Robert A. Heinlein
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Ebenezer and Isaiah sitting on a bench by Madaam Eves

old hand
old hand
Maybe a bit off-topic here but does anyone else think that Folo ****s his pig, Kevin? That is why he was in Madaamm Eve's with Kevin right?

It's disgusting. I remember such was even hinted at by his wife in Ego when she says that she thinks that he may love his pigs more than her. Little did she know that he was cheating on her with one of his pigs.

The Adventures of Folo and Kevin reveals Folo's sick fantasies as well. He basically places himself as the Dragon Knight hero and apparently, he went to Sential Island to defeat Richard of Aleorath who - according to his book - was the unrightful ruler of the island. He then goes onto say that he defeats Richard in mud wrestling if I recall correctly.

o_O

Next, him and Kevin now have the ability to fly.

apprentice
apprentice

Folo's best line is

I'll make you squeal like a stuck pig! In Jake's lair below Madam Eve's

Specialization is for insects! - Robert A. Heinlein
enthusiast
enthusiast
Uh, I really didn't notice the weird pig thing. I noticed the comment made by his wife but thought that there was nothing sick about that. I thought it's only where a husband has an obsessive hobby or interest in something and his spouse may say I think he loves <said hobby etc here> more than me because he spends more time on his hobby than with his wife.

I read that book he wrote later in the game but only skimmed through it thinking the guy was just a retard. I didn`t get the idea he ****s Kevin though. There again I didn't read it thoroughly. Now that you mention it, if this the case then yeah it is kinda, well, let's just say strange.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard