Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#453845 07/03/12 09:12 PM
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I have a few questions now (again :)) )

1. Wheres the key to the chests on the tower?
2. Where do the items go that i "send" to the tower
3. in the fjords how do i get pass that barrier????
4. in the depleted mine or whats it called there is an elevator of platform to jump is the treasure wurth it? cause i've tried alot for the last 2 platforms but always dissapear frown

Joliekiller, paladin on a crusade against (almost) all evil.
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by joliekiller
I have a few questions now (again :)) )

1. Wheres the key to the chests on the tower?
2. Where do the items go that i "send" to the tower
3. in the fjords how do i get pass that barrier????
4. in the depleted mine or whats it called there is an elevator of platform to jump is the treasure wurth it? cause i've tried alot for the last 2 platforms but always dissapear frown

1. It's at the alchemist platform. That opens the necromancer chest -> then go to trainer -> to enchanter -> then the throne chest.
2. They go automatically in your storage coffer. Really cool.
3. If you fly close to the eastern cliff by the barriers you'll see a cutscene of the area that has the means to disengage the barriers.
4. No it isn't. IMO a waste of time. Got it once and it was hardly worth it.

Last edited by ChrisHLD; 07/03/12 09:34 PM.
Larian Studios
Larian Studios

The storage chest in the battle tower is along the left wall as you enter the master's chamber, beside the bed (at the back of the throne room, take the elevator down). There are a couple pieces of dragon equipment you'll probably want to use in there.

If you fly out over the water from the start of the fjords, you should see a bunker high in the mountains behind some anti-dragon shields and defences. That is where you need to get to lower the barrier and disable the shields (there are a couple traders in there, as well, after they surrender).
You can either use a teleporter to get up there (the Camp Sentinel View teleporter, on the west side of the island in the middle of the channel, on a ledge directly above the left Nest Tower as you approach the cliff, will bring you to Camp Eagle's Nest, where you can access the bunker) or it is also possible to fly above the anti-dragon shield and drop down in human form, if you find the right spot.

For the last two platforms in the depleted ore mine I think I just jumped from behind the lever used to trigger them, after initially trying to stand on the edge of the platform, hit the lever and jump backwards onto the first platform to theoretically save some time jumping forward to the second platform. IIRC it was easier to just face where the platforms would appear, jump forward, turn and jump again (you can pause the game as you land to rotate the camera direction, and make the second jump faster).

In another topic describing my playthrough I mentioned getting an elder class helmet out of that chest, which was a slight upgrade to the one I had been using (I cleared the mine of opponents earlier, and left the book and platform puzzles, as well as malachite veins, until I was level 35, just not getting back until I started clearing up stuff getting ready to head to the Hall of Echoes). If you can't get the jumps in a reasonable amount of time, then you don't have to worry about just skipping it.

veteran
veteran
4. in the depleted mine or whats it called there is an elevator of platform to jump is the treasure wurth it? cause i've tried alot for the last 2 platforms but always dissapear

IIRC, someone from developers once mentioned that the prize was supposed to be more valuable and it should have been fixed in some of the patches... I guess they forgot.

veteran
veteran
I must say that for me the treasure was good, I was pleasantly suprized laugh

But yeah, I'm a collector of yewellery items with a skill boost on it, so I'm happy, even with 1 piece that give 1 point in a skill, especially if that skill is one I plan to use now and then smile .

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
I only got it once. Forget exactly what it was but remembered thinking I won't spend time trying to reset again to get something better.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard