#454243 25/03/12 07:05 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Like,"Oh,there is a skill book,in Mardenius house!"

Unreal Archivist.
Support
Support

There is a small chance that bookcases can contain spell books. I got a Burning Wall spell book from Mardaneus' house my first game, which was the only way I could defeat the giant spider in one of the rooms at the bottom of the catacombs (though I only used it a couple times after that).

In the first encounter with Zandalor, the dragon rider he kills dropped a gold strength charm. I saved and reloaded a save before the encounter a couple times, wondering if it was random or I got a strength charm because I was playing a warrior. I didn't get anything else drop, so reloaded the save with the charm.
After exploring near the castle, the knight you can fight there (depending on your conversation options) dropped a two handed sword that I needed to wait until I went up a level in order to equip (putting the stat points into strength and using the gold strength charm in order to meet the requirements).

veteran
veteran
O, a lucky scene in DD ? wink

Many, really many !
And 1 general lucky moment I ALWAYS have in DD is when I start DD and hear the main theme ... lovely to hear it each time again and again !
Second general lucky scene (and 'moment of pure happyness!) is when I load a save game or .. even better ...
when I clic on "New Game" and start a journey with an empty page smile !

But while palying my most lucky moments are when I fidn loot somewhere or in a shop that fits me perfect (and 'perfect' means that I find a nice bow when playing a Ranger character or finding a fitting mage skillbook when playing a mage smile !)

Wonderful rpg it is, tons of humour and barrels full of lucky scenes !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Yes.Rivellion is a really colorful world (:
(My luckiest scene)
"Bat of Striking" with 4(or,maybe 5)Frost.And Poison,Fire,Lighting dame *__*

Rivellion <3

Unreal Archivist.
Support
Support

I should have mentioned after defeating the spider at the bottom of the catacombs I found an amulet in that room which I used until the end of the game (I was tempted to replace it with the Nobleman's amulet from the holy item quest, but I ended up going with the sword).

Amulet Of Glory

Durability 10
Charm Quality 2
10 Strength (gold charm, from first dragon rider)
40 Vitality
40 Magic
10 Resistance to Fire

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Amulet Of Glory.If..ahh yes..Is there on the Catacombs?

Unreal Archivist.
veteran
veteran
Yes, that mostly very nice Amulet of Glory you can find in the Catacombs deep beneath Aleroth wink

It's one of my favorite Amulets & it looks beautiful,
glimmering in the sunlight smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Man,you must be a really Rivellion fan laugh

Unreal Archivist.
veteran
veteran
How do you know that ? rolleyes

But of course biggrin

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Ok,there is a simple question.
Who is your favorite charachter from Divine Divinity? (Playable of course.

Unreal Archivist.
veteran
veteran
A female Survivor (start skills Lockpick & Identify, both useful) or female Mage(start skills Meteorestrike & Bless, also helpful), difficult to decide which one, but if I really must make a choice I take the Mage because I love the magical spells and the fact you can find or buy spell (skill) books wink
On the other hand I find Elemental Arrows very funny & powerful, so wearing a bow to use this skill is also nice playing a (ranger) mage, but then I isn't a pure mage .

And looking at the begin stats and how the "mana increase" by each point into intelligence for a mage ... I like that to have a big mama pool smile

old hand
old hand
Finding any sword with Freeze enchantment rpg001

veteran
veteran
Harvesting all the herbs and mushrooms in Rivellon ... and use the poison for the Poison Weapon skill, very funny if you shoot poisoned arrows at Orcs !
Faster than Freeze, but in combination with Freeze you're almost unbeatable against Orcs biggrin

Attack !! rpg001

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Thanks (:

Female Survivor me too.
Post your gear pls laugh

Unreal Archivist.
veteran
veteran
Currently I've only a save game of a female Mage, so sorry .
If you want read something about Lana's journey ?

And if you wish I can start a New Game ... again :haha:

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Haha..Thanks. laugh

Unreal Archivist.
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Sheloi my friend! Wisdom skillbook *__*

Unreal Archivist.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by makemeunreal
Like,"Oh,there is a skill book,in Mardenius house!"

Ha ha ha. For my Let's Play of Divine Divinity, I made my own luck for like everything. I wanted to see if I could break the game.

Put it this way:

By the time I had finished the first level of the Aleroth catacombs, I had 3 Elemental Hail books, a Lightning Book, two Fade from Sight books, a Summon Skeleton book, a Limbs of Lead book. That was BEFORE reaching player Level 6. ( I ended up with something close to 70 points from skill books. )

- I reloaded until the Dragon Rider Zandalor killed dropped a +100 Mana Charm.
- For my unique, final gear equipment, I saved and reloaded until each piece had +60 Health, +60 Mana and 5 Charm slots.

I finished the game at level 53 with 1856 health and 6352 mana. Yes, you read that right.

veteran
veteran
Héhé :hihi:
That must be a Loooooooooong playthrough ! Many many reloads, I can imagine ...

But it sound great, so much extra skillpoints via books ! smile

old hand
old hand
Sex with prostitutes.
Child slaying.
Rape.
Cannibalism.

My first playthrough was a pure evil run. The Divine One? I think I was played as The Damned One.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard