Next Thread
Print Thread
W
wibble Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
W
The 1.005A patch seeing that it broke the 1.34 fixes? Supposedly some manager is putting together the original files or some such twaddle.

It's bad enough screwing over the original purchasers with your pay to patch scheme, but are the new purchaser ALSO just going to be left hanging?

You've already got your money, TWICE, for this game, it's about time you got around and delivered what you sold.

Not happy with my attitude? Well just imagine how I feel having bought the game twice and neither are the complete working up to date version.. and do I care about your 'troubles' no, not really. I am a customer, I pay you money, your 'difficulties' shouldn't impact my side of the fence.

stranger
stranger
Hahahah.
You got a game with bugs, I feel sooo bad for you.
Also, it is not like the game costs a bloody lot it being ten years old. Get your nickers out of a bunch and learn some manners.

Last edited by Lt. Tanisur; 08/04/12 02:34 PM.
veteran
veteran
Have you buoght the DD version via Steam (GOG.com or Impuls ?) ?
I've bought DD from GOG and this version hadn't big bugs ... only a bug with the Music (missing some tunes), sadly, but not THAT it is breaking my happyness playing from start to finish smile

wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
Well wibble, you can't be angry at Larian on this one when you are using unofficial patch.
I also was foolish to install it once, but now i know better.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard