Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
LordCrash #466701 27/05/13 10:35 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: UK
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: UK
A cape with a wheresheep on the back would be amazing! haha

Jenga #466705 27/05/13 11:01 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Germany
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Germany
Originally Posted by Jenga
A cape with a wheresheep on the back would be amazing! haha


The master sheep likes that.....but then it has to be a woolen cape! meh


WOOS
Jenga #466718 28/05/13 11:55 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
old hand
Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2004
I think it would ruin the game frown

Originally Posted by Jenga
A cape with a wheresheep on the back would be amazing! haha

meme #466721 28/05/13 12:42 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: UK
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: UK
I can see myself making a ton of additional content when I get my hands on the editor.

Jenga #466725 28/05/13 03:42 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Aug 2012
Originally Posted by Jenga
A cape with a wheresheep on the back would be amazing! haha


yeah or a cape with the skin of the king of weresheep !!
that would be a really cool eastern egg hahahaha


"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
Chaotica #466727 28/05/13 05:16 PM
Joined: May 2013
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: May 2013
Yeah ! Good idea !


Meowmic Republic of Sin
Doublefreud * #466728 28/05/13 05:29 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
old hand
Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2004
Weresheep are fanatically non-thinking evil. The only sort of player that would whorship such a beast would be one that goes on a rampage pillaging towns. While you are free to play such a character; it clearly won't (in culture sense) be considered a hero.
-
Wearing a cape made from the skin of the slain weresheep is very different than wearing a cap with the picture of a weresheep.
-
And this is why I am anti-weresheep and dislike the idea of an official cape with the image of one; they are fanatically evil and contradictory to the previous portrayal of the hero.
-
You all (sheeper's) should be the society of Weresheep slayers; not society of weresheeps.

Last edited by meme; 28/05/13 05:32 PM.
meme #466729 28/05/13 06:33 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Belgium
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Belgium
Originally Posted by meme
Weresheep are fanatically non-thinking evil. The only sort of player that would whorship such a beast would be one that goes on a rampage pillaging towns. While you are free to play such a character; it clearly won't (in culture sense) be considered a hero.
-
Wearing a cape made from the skin of the slain weresheep is very different than wearing a cap with the picture of a weresheep.
-
And this is why I am anti-weresheep and dislike the idea of an official cape with the image of one; they are fanatically evil and contradictory to the previous portrayal of the hero.
-
You all (sheeper's) should be the society of Weresheep slayers; not society of weresheeps.


Black Dragons tend to be chaotic evil. I think I can relate to Weresheep just fine. :hihi:


* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
Chaotica #466731 28/05/13 07:32 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Germany
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Germany
Originally Posted by Chaotica
Originally Posted by Jenga
A cape with a wheresheep on the back would be amazing! haha


yeah or a cape with the skin of the king of weresheep !!
that would be a really cool eastern egg hahahaha


Bahhhhhh, I tend to stick to my skin.... rpg001


WOOS
LordCrash #466733 28/05/13 10:53 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Aug 2012
let's make weresheep tatoo^^


"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
Chaotica #466850 03/06/13 06:59 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Korriban
member
Offline
member
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Korriban
has the gauntlet weapon type been requested?

Kou The Mad #466862 04/06/13 08:51 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Apr 2005
I want to see in D:OS a cool alchemy laboratorium in a secret cellar of a house or castle somewhere (to discover) ... owned by a Archmage or Wizard or Sorceress ... who give you a strange quest you defenitely must search and talk with some NPC's to find more out about that crazy old wizard (or whatever he, she or "it" can be!) and about the quest description ... it will be great if a NPC or a place/statue/book give you such a strange/crazy sounding quest-description that you in first place certainly think : "What to do ... WHAT TO DO .... ??!??!??"

And btw, I've still nothing heart about "Alchemy" : very curious how alchemy/herbs/making potions will be implemented in D:OS ! Hope something funny like in DD & even better and a more freaking awesome alchemy system ! biggrin


On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #466967 07/06/13 07:16 PM
Joined: Jun 2013
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Jun 2013
One of the characteristic that i loved in Divine Divinity was the dark atmosphere everywhere, so i hope so see this element in this one.

Faber #466976 08/06/13 10:25 AM
Joined: May 2013
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: May 2013
I don't know well the Divinity saga but I really love summons !!


Meowmic Republic of Sin
Doublefreud * #466991 08/06/13 02:36 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Transylvania
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Transylvania
Im sure there will be a lot of secret area's and magic locations, like caves behind water falls, doors hidden behind bookcases, lost vaults that can be open only with a lost key. I cant wait laugh


Death and glory!
Joram #466992 08/06/13 02:37 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Transylvania
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Transylvania
Originally Posted by Joram
I want to see in D:OS a cool alchemy laboratorium in a secret cellar of a house or castle somewhere (to discover) ... owned by a Archmage or Wizard or Sorceress ... who give you a strange quest you defenitely must search and talk with some NPC's to find more out about that crazy old wizard (or whatever he, she or "it" can be!) and about the quest description ... it will be great if a NPC or a place/statue/book give you such a strange/crazy sounding quest-description that you in first place certainly think : "What to do ... WHAT TO DO .... ??!??!??"

And btw, I've still nothing heart about "Alchemy" : very curious how alchemy/herbs/making potions will be implemented in D:OS ! Hope something funny like in DD & even better and a more freaking awesome alchemy system ! biggrin

Love your idea Joram


Death and glory!
Doublefreud * #467040 10/06/13 08:06 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Apr 2005
Originally Posted by Doublefreud *
I don't know well the Divinity saga but I really love summons !!


Yeah, summons are cool ! smile

DD & DKS have both cool summons !


On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #467104 12/06/13 03:46 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Aug 2009
A new idea can be music.
As you know not everyone likes the same music and same NPCs "might not like" the normal tavern music, and they have to go into a cellar under a pub in some random village where the people play with magical instruments some metal, techno, goth or rap. It would be just funny wo walk into a cellar and 25 people/monsters headbang to some metal.


X-tasy #467456 24/06/13 05:30 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Transylvania
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Transylvania
My wish is to find a nice girl who likes rpg games as much as me, so we can play Divinity original sin.
The last gamer girl left me cuz her parents sent her away with studies. frown


Death and glory!
Joined: Aug 2012
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Aug 2012
Larian-meetic.com hahahaha


"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5