My wish list IS Divinity Original Sin will be at November
If to be serious I would like
- BIG world with different atmosphere quests,NPCs,secrets like Divine Divinity and further more Homestead Plane etc...(promised)
- A lot type of monsters like Dungeon Siege 2
with different behaviors and Gigantic bosses for example Four-Headed Dragon who have been mentioned at Kickstarter trailer http://youtu.be/weUPfejQ7xE
(10:40) or monsters like Butcher from update video (promised about behaviors)
- Great music of Kirill Pokrovsky (promised with Orchestra!!)
- Intrigue plot with unexpected things and events (promised) PLEASE guys don`t make plot about world`s salvation another time it quite annoying,I think it will better tell story about main heroes and make it more private story at least likewise Beyond Divinity...
- Impressive crafting system (promised)
- Full dialogs not keyword system (partly realised) I can understand about such restrictions- Good example is Morrowind there is HUGE amount of text and topics
- Ragdoll physics (not promised because not important)
- Independence single from coop (promised)
- Possibility to see and interact with 7 races
- Possibility to kick ass Lord of Chaos before Divine Divinity,at least not directly but by crashing it`s plans(perhaps you did it casually and actually you don`t know about exactly what consequences will be ) or something else (I know you wouldn`t say anything it`s maybe HUGE spoiler)
Or possibility to see Seven Gods in the flesh)) Or\and to see familiar characters such as young Bellegar,Maxos.
-Possibility to travel through HEll or another dimension not(only) Homestead(like Mehrun Dagon`s Oblivion\Sheogorath`s Shivering Isles) for quest purpose and again casually For example you casted new unknown spell and here we go ....
Uphh that`s all for now and I hope that Divinity Original Sin will Dwarf not only your previous games but other RPGs too)