Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I bot Divinity 2 when it was new on Impulse/Gamestop version of Steam. Same for the expaintion flames of vengeance. Now that I have come back to play the game a 4th time. I saw their was a Directors Cut and it was free for people who already own it. Yet I can not figure out how to upgrade my game. Impulse says I only own flames of vengeance.

Can someone help me?

Support
Support

Email support@larian.com, with the Securom key for FoV (should be listed under your Impulse/Gamestop account info, and maybe in the original emails).

Divinity 2: Developer's Cut and Anthology on Steam (info on upgrading to D2:DC)

Welcome to the forum. wave

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
ok I mailed it in. I hope I get an email is a Impulse key soon. It on sell for 13 dollars on impusle but I really do not want to buy a second copy if I do not have to.

This will upgrade my divinity 2 ED/FoV into DC correct or do I need to upgrade to a DKS first?

Support
Support

D2:DC is also on sale at GOG for $10, along with the earlier Divinity games and a bunch of other RPGs at 50% off (only for another 6 hours 40 minutes).

You will get a voucher to download the full D2:DC from the Larian Vault, so you won't need to install/upgrade D2:ED/FoV first.

It is late evening in Belgium now, but you should get a response within a day or two.

addict
addict
I have this game and all the DLC for the Xbox. I have since built a pretty powerful rig. I can run Skyrim on Ultra settings and a slew of texture mods.

Does this Developer's Cut allow the player to manipulate the HUD? Like remove the mimi map and the preset keys?

UNKNOWN: Friends help you move...True friends, help you move bodies...
E.A.P.: Blood was it's Avatar and it's seal.
E.A.P.: Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions.

Support
Support

You can hide and unhide the UI, but I don't think there are any other options for HUD manipulation.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard