[Linked Image]

veteran
veteran
MAXIMUM SUCCESS

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

stranger
stranger
Pledged $200 - All digital Tier. I'm really hoping for the $1 Million stretch; day/night and weather would be pretty cool.

M
stranger
stranger
M
In the recent update you have a video with a lot of outtakes. Most of the time you guys are cursing, you do it in English.
I wonder, is that, because you were talking English beforehand and were just in the flow or do you talk English in the office regularly? Actually, I assumed some French or Flemish -or whatever you might be speaking- cursing.

enthusiast
enthusiast
That absolutely wrecked my sides on so many levels.

Look it stands to reason...You can't eat 'cos you don't have a stomach!
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Macs
In the recent update you have a video with a lot of outtakes. Most of the time you guys are cursing, you do it in English.
I wonder, is that, because you were talking English beforehand and were just in the flow or do you talk English in the office regularly? Actually, I assumed some French or Flemish -or whatever you might be speaking- cursing.

We use a lot of English curses in Belgium, at least in Flanders, I dunno about the Walloons. We hear so much English on a daily basis etc that it kinda comes naturally. And yeah, it kinda tends to gravitate towards the language we'd been speaking before as well (eg. if I were speaking a lot of French I'm likely to curse in French too)

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
veteran
veteran
Almost 10k in 1hr
yes, they can make it.

old hand
old hand
5 hours to go...

Will the 1 mil goal be reached? I very much hope so...

old hand
old hand
Even if it falls just short, Larian might still follow through with the final pledge goal.

veteran
veteran
[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
Time's up but with that PayPal still going till May 10th I think the 1 mil stretch goal is confirmed. It's already $943,994 right now.

veteran
veteran
[Linked Image]

addict
addict
NPC schedules are confirmed although 5000 are missing but larian is cool so they do it anyway. and paypal is still open for 2 weeks smile

stranger
stranger
Congrats on a great finish.

stranger
stranger
Congrats all!!! Was a fabulous riding to the end. Go Kirill.... wink

apprentice
apprentice
Ah this was so much fun watching the live play through and final countdown. Ruined slightly by my ISP disconnecting with 2 minutes to go though :s

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
HUZZAH! Congrats Larian. That final goal will be most awesome.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lda7uxLX271qzclrjo1_500.gif

Last edited by slimgrin; 26/04/13 04:55 PM.
veteran
veteran
That was crazy. I mean seriously, last night at midnight I checked Kickstarter before going to sleep, and we were at 843,000+. We finished at 944,282. Today we got 101,732 from Kickstarter. That day was only 12 hours long, and most of that was when North America was sleeping.

(It was 873k when I woke up and checked it this morning about 7-ish. Something like 70k in 5 hours.)

I can't believe we finished an easy 5k-in-two-weeks stone's throw from 1,000,000.

journeyman
journeyman
20k in last hour!

[Linked Image]

journeyman
journeyman
There was a really strong rush of excitement in the last hour, so I'm not surprised to see it had so many pledges made in that time - though that's still a really impressive figure. I raised my pledge and got my friends to pledge varying amounts in that last hour, and I'm sure many others did the same.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard