Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sipes67 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A link for "Register Special Item" takes you to the larian vault site but is asking for a voucher, where do we get this voucher code from?

Support
Support

There was a voucher code for DLC items (for DC and D:OS) included in the retail version of the Divinity Anthology, added at the request of one of the retail distributors (see a reply to a comment in the blog post Hatching the Anthology).

For Dragon Commander, there was also a Chinese New Year DLC promo offer early last year. The webpage is still up, so you can try submitting your email address to get in on the deal (as long as you don't mind a silver jetpack instead of the gold version from the anthology). These codes have not been sent out yet (I've also not gotten any announcements from signing up, despite leaving the option checked to get updates).

Welcome to the forum. wave

apprentice
apprentice
And for the DLC items of Divinity Anthology, there are no way to get them now?

PS: Sorry for my bad English
Support
Support

No, short of finding some place online that still has the DVD version of the Anthology in stock.

apprentice
apprentice
Some idea when we will receive these bonus codes? I have the silverfire one

old hand
old hand
We're working on getting an update build out there with a couple of fixes & are running a bit behind with all the DLC stuff. But we'll get to it.

apprentice
apprentice
good to hear smile was wondering about that.
It's probably not that high on the priority list, but anyway, thanks for lettings us now you are working on it.

Last edited by Larzare; 06/08/13 04:02 PM.
stranger
stranger
I still haven't even got the Silverfire one. been checking my email all morning frown
Ok good to know your working on it and its not just us smile. Good luck.

Last edited by Taziel; 06/08/13 04:03 PM. Reason: response was posted before my post
apprentice
apprentice
I have a e-mail from Larian when I registered for the silverfire, but can't find any voucher code and Larian Vault don't show anything

Edit: just saw the answer, waiting...

Last edited by gandalfnho; 06/08/13 04:05 PM.
veteran
veteran
Thanks for the reply, Swen, I'll pass that along.

stranger
stranger
Hey I just wanted to make a quick post to get some more info on the Silverfire emails, as they still haven't come for me atleast.

old hand
old hand
If you had the anthology jetpack, you can now claim that code on the Vault and download the jetpack addon. If you had already claimed it on the vault, it's in your download list.

If you had the silverfire deal, you will be sent a voucher for the vault by email.

These 2 jetpacks are the same.

Tweeting @forktong
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by ForkTong
If you had the anthology jetpack, you can now claim that code on the Vault and download the jetpack addon. If you had already claimed it on the vault, it's in your download list.

If you had the silverfire deal, you will be sent a voucher for the vault by email.

These 2 jetpacks are the same.

Ohhhh. I didn't know that, I was more interested in the Black dragon skin that came with it. I am not even shure what the bonus jetpack does. am holding off playing Untill I get the email (I got the GOG pre-order version) but if there is any updates on the emails or an alternative way ie, regestered emails can get it from the larian Vault site (The Black Water dragon promotion). It might make it easier on the staff trying to sort through all those emails, as im shure they are going crazy right now trying to get them all out there.

P.S. Good luck Larian Team hope you are able to get all these issues done and relax with a nice long beer.

Last edited by Taziel; 11/08/13 06:10 AM. Reason: Very bad spelling. Probably time for sleep.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard