OP Offline
enthusiast
I'll just nab a thread from the KS Party thread:

Originally Posted by theBlackDragon
Originally Posted by Joram
Originally Posted by theBlackDragon
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
I have an idea!!!!

not for the 2 places but also maybe fun (i'll make a new thread but thought i would let my balloon up here first :s dutch expression)

can't we do an end of KS gathering for other sheep?or is that too short day?I mean like hooking up a tv and stereo,follow the stream, have some brewskies (how the..) or al log in to a webexlike thing smile or so?

no?

Eh, was gonna offer a location but realized I can't darken my living room, so beamer likely won't work very well (and I don't own a tv). Or I'd have to rush to Ikea for curtains or something wink

unfortunately .. BUT guys, friday will be a rainy day, so dark enough I believe ... I'm in for a meeting ! smile Do you live in Ghent BlackDragon? Or .. ?

Yes, about 5min from the Gent St. Pieters railway station, so plenty easy to reach smile

EDIT: 5min on foot, that is wink

So people are welcome at my place (I'll post/PM address when we figure things out a bit more), probs got space for about 10 or so. I don't own a beamer but I can probably borrow one from my parents, though as stated above if it's going to be a bright day a beamer might not work out too well. Oh, fridge is empty and I don't generally have any beer in the house (beer = pub in my mind), so depending on what/how we decide and whether I manage to visit a shop drinks selection might be limited (I'm a nerd though, there is always coffee/tea :P)

Also: I'm not a great planner so any remarks/stuff welcome, if you think something's too obvious to have been missed you don't know me :P
Also also: I can't visit these forums at work (blocked and they don't exactly work great on a smartphone) so I'll be able to read/reply at the earliest tomorrow evening.

Last edited by theBlackDragon; 25/04/13 06:04 AM.

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
journeyman
journeyman
Cool, I'd like to be there. I'll probably come by train, so not gonna carry crates of beer or other heavy stuff with me there.

But happy to chip in on the costs.

Last edited by foobarry81; 24/04/13 10:37 PM.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Joram and Robrecht were also interested (but did the sensible thing and went to bed ;)), so that's already 4 of us.

Should anybody need to contact me during the day tomorrow I can be reached on @marelooke on Twitter though I expect meetings tomorrow (*sadface*) so not sure how often I will be able to check Twitter.

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

stranger
stranger
I might like to be there if i've my schoolwork done in time.

old hand
old hand
When is flower season and are anti-sheep allowed ?

veteran
veteran
I wish you all the best, guys (and gals?), sounds like a great idea! I'm sorry that I have to pass this time since I have some work to do on Friday and travel to Ghent alone would cost me 10h there and back without traffic jams.

I would really like to spend a day in Ghent @Larian or @fan party but I need some more time for preparations then and it wouldn't be very reasonable without staying overnight there.

Have fun! smile

WOOS
veteran
veteran
Hey BlackDragon,

25/04 ??
"Re: Weresheep meetup Gent (25/04)"
>>> You probably mean friday 26/04 wink

I just asked my boss at work for a free day now. Normally it will no problem at all, so I hope smile !

I come with the train. I can come from friday morning, let's say before noon (10 a 11h) or at the noon(11 a 12h). If BlackDragon wish I want go to a shop in Ghent (together with you or alone) and buy come drink & food (sweet and/or salt snacks). Just a suggestion!
I'm an early bird, so I'm not planning to stay late! And my girlfriend can't come with me & I can't miss her that long :hihi: !

Greetings,
Joram

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hey BlackDragon,

25/04 ??
"Re: Weresheep meetup Gent (25/04)"
>>> You probably mean friday 26/04 wink

Yes, 26 of course, fixed now wink

I just asked my boss at work for a free day now. Normally it will no problem at all, so I hope smile !

I come with the train. I can come from friday morning, let's say before noon (10 a 11h) or at the noon(11 a 12h). If BlackDragon wish I want go to a shop in Ghent (together with you or alone) and buy come drink & food (sweet and/or salt snacks). Just a suggestion!
I'm an early bird, so I'm not planning to stay late! And my girlfriend can't come with me & I can't miss her that long :hihi: !

Greetings,
Joram

What's this "early" you speak of? :P Around noon works for me, gives me some time to clean this place up wink

enthusiast
enthusiast
If it's fun we can always do a next one smile

@people.. maybe it's a convenient idea to ,if you want to drink something special (i mean special beer, wodka,liquor,gini, who knows) you bring it yourself and we look at how many peeps will go and get some plain stuff ahead ? In that vicinity there are enough stores if i recall correctly..

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
journeyman
journeyman
As I said earlier, I'm not going to drag loads of stuff with me on the train. But if shops are close, we could just go there and get something, right?

enthusiast
enthusiast
if it's at station there is enough in vicinity, and problem with taking bottles on the journey is they have the tendency to become emptier before you arrive at the destination smile

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
journeyman
journeyman
So going by your theory and given how from my home it's quite a walk to the station, I would probably end up passed out somewhere in between my home and the station, with nothing but empty bottles. Which is exactly why I choose not to bring any, but rather buy them in Ghent. ;-)

more details will follow, but I'll be there, so you know hehe

Weresheep of Original Sin: Facebook | homepage (WIP wink )
sheep is the plural of sheep oops
Allright, I shared my contact details with BlackDragon in PM. Maybe it is easy to synchronize ourselves somewhat, so we can rob visit a nearby store for goodies before we thrash visit dragon's homestead.

As I will be departing in Brussels (Central Station), trains are somewhat abundant. As dragon suggested earlier to arrive at around noon, I'm thinking to take the 11:09 train, which arrives at 11:45 in Gent-Sint-Pieters.

journeyman
journeyman
I'm catching a train that arrives at 11:52 in Sint-Pieters.

If somebody could bring me up to speed about where I should go from there...

addict
addict
So what are you going to do at the party foobarry? Get all drunk and start splurting out racist and bigoted comments until you get punched in the nose? We just all know how much you love to insult others with your racist and bigoted comments.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Just got home, I'll make this right easy. Second ringer from the top (doesn't have a label).

Or simply from the main entrace of the station, turn right, take your first right, last building before the tunnel on the right.

Should anybody decide to come by car, set your navigation system to the Parklaan. Pretty much guaranteed parking space (paid though) and it will probably avoid your nav system sending you through all kinds of traffic works.

I got my hands on a beamer (just have to go pick it up later), so that's sorted. Just kindly drop me a line if you're planning to head over so I know who/how many to expect.

Last edited by theBlackDragon; 25/04/13 04:32 PM.

journeyman
journeyman
Ok, see you tomorrow. Seems easy enough to find.

My train should at Sint-Pieters at 11:52. So I should be there around noon.

Great news about the beamer.

veteran
veteran
Okay, I also come tomorrow to Ghent around noon (12 o'clock) at the homebase of BlackDragon wink
I take a print of the map, thanks BlackDragon and that you can become a beamer sounds really great ! smile

Any idea when you all are planning to go back home after the meeting? I'm planning to take the train back around 18u or something.

Till tomorrow noon wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
I don't have an end time, I just have to get home while it's still Friday. I'll go with the flow. hehe

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard