Print Thread
#466050 09/05/13 06:20 PM
H
Hagbag Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
I donated $28 via kickstarter before the campaign ended but as the days drag on I find it harder to wait for the game and I am considering donating for the pledge to get the Beta key for when the beta starts. I am wondering is there a way to upgrade my pledge from the 28 to the 95 or do I have to pay a whole 95 on top of the the 28?

veteran
veteran
Larian is working on a way to let people upgrade, but it might take a couple of weeks.

H
Hagbag Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
May take a couple weeks? but the paypal pledges end tomorow?

veteran
veteran
That's because you won't be upgrading through PayPal, but through the Larian Vault.

H
Hagbag Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
ah, i understand now, thanks for the info

stranger
stranger
Is this for only KS, or can I as someone with a paypal pledge, add from their vault. Not upgrade, but addons like shirt, or alpha.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by revanmaster
Is this for only KS, or can I as someone with a paypal pledge, add from their vault. Not upgrade, but addons like shirt, or alpha.

I think add-ons are only available to backers on the Larian Vault later (kickstarter and paypal). But Larian already stated that they might offer T-Shirts and some other stuff on a regular basis on the Larian Vault. smile

Last edited by LordCrash; 10/05/13 12:11 AM.

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Ok, was wondering about it, because I'm planning on trying to get some shirts if it's happens sometime at the beginning of the next few months.

addict
addict
the pledge system is now oooooooooooooonline !!
so does Larian plan to allow us to purchase others addons and increase our pledge? I would really like to have a weresheep Tshirt -_- (and may be an access to the beta of D:OS)

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
Support
Support

No on increasing the pledge, maybe on some add-ons being added to the Vault, eventually (t-shirts and alpha/beta access for D:OS were both mentioned as possibilities during the kickstarter).

Originally Posted by Raze

No on increasing the pledge, maybe on some add-ons being added to the Vault, eventually (t-shirts and alpha/beta access for D:OS were both mentioned as possibilities during the kickstarter).

I hope they let kickstarter backers upgrade to the beta. I was short on money & wasn't able to pledge enough to get in on the beta at the time.

Link Copied to Clipboard