Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#466734 28/05/13 10:57 PM
Cyrion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I have no idea how this happened, but all of a sudden I started taking zero damage from enemies. I only have the regular old original ED for PC, so I don't know how I could possibly have ended up like this. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Conan stood paralyzed in the disruption of the faculties which demoralizes anyone who is confronted by an impossible negation of sanity.

Support
Support

What level are you, and what level are the opponents? There is a level dependence in combat in D2:ED that can make high level opponents impossible to kill in D2:ED low level level ones harmless (this effect was reduced in DKS/D2:DC).

Cyrion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hmm, I just turned level 28 and was level 27 at the time. I believe the opponents were somewhere around level 23 - 25. I didn't get any damage, however, I just kept seeing all these zeroes come up for my damage. Oh, I also killed Zagan extremely easily as well, I can't remember what level he was.
I am just finishing up most of the side quests before I tackle the flying fortresses. I entered Stone's at about level 24 and ended up having my ass handed to me most of the time, but managed to defeat Zanlosch just the same before I got the hell out.

Conan stood paralyzed in the disruption of the faculties which demoralizes anyone who is confronted by an impossible negation of sanity.

Support
Support

I forget what level I was when I finished the well cave in D2:ED (maybe 22/23), but I could just hover in place and cast FireShere until everyone was dead, then go use Firebreath on the nests. In DKS/D2:DC the Zagan fight in particular was made much tougher (even leaving it until after doing all the flying fortresses).

Cyrion Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Yes, I wasn't even aware that I had killed him and was flying around looking for him for a while! I just read somewhere that he was around level 20, so as I was level 27 that makes sense. What I will do is fly into those flying fortresses and see how invincible I am then, ha ha.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard