Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi, guys.

I sent Pledge $95 in kickstarter.com, but forget about "Since you're outside the US, be sure you've added $20 to your pledge amount" =/

How can i send missing 20 dollars?

addict
addict
You probably have to e-mail Larian's support (support@larian.com) for that.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by EinTroll
You probably have to e-mail Larian's support (support@larian.com) for that.

Tried. No response )=

Support
Support

Did you have your kickstarter address listed as in the US? The shipping should have been added automatically, and people in Europe that qualified for free shipping needed to change their address so that kickstarter would list it as such (though the Vault has been updated now to check the country for shipping charges rather than rely on the info from kickstarter).

Larian has or should soon be discussing the issue of adding money to pledges for various reasons, but they have not made any announcements about that yet. There isn't really an urgent need for that, though, so if it would take a lot of work to implement whatever they decide to do, it may need to wait until Dragon Commander is released.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

Did you have your kickstarter address listed as in the US? The shipping should have been added automatically, and people in Europe that qualified for free shipping needed to change their address so that kickstarter would list it as such (though the Vault has been updated now to check the country for shipping charges rather than rely on the info from kickstarter).

Yeh, 20$ for shipping was included. But i learned about it much later.

So...instead of 95$ Pledge there will be another )=

C
stranger
stranger
C
im in the same boat. Forgot about shipping. Emailed them a week ago & no response.

Support
Support

There is no rush to get the shipping sorted out for D:OS yet. I would guess after Dragon Commander is released they will have a little more time, and can decide if/how they want to manually fix problems, or if the demand for adding money to pledges (for shipping / add-ons / tier upgrades) would make it worth the effort to add a system for one or more of those to the Vault.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

Ah so thats why I've been given my shipping back on the Vault! Leaves me $18 for Addons laugh

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I wrote to lynn@larian.com and transfered the payment to PayPal account. Problem resolved =3

Link Copied to Clipboard