Next Thread
Print Thread
D
durrrr Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Map type is "Fallen Moon", transitioning from the Risk map. I was supposed to have something like 30 Hunters... yet only 15 were usable.

What happened to the rest? Apparently the enemy has some metamagic to throw all my other units into the water where they can't move an inch

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631911119434265548/1A4EB222E9DE32D8A6D4A65F43312CD1E402A13E/

This is not the first time I've encountered this bug in this map type. Please fix, thanks.

stranger
stranger
I've posted this in another thread but I've had this problem too a few times, sometimes it's the enemy's units there instead of mine - the off-map units always belong to the team who starts on the bottom left of that map. When the enemy units spawn there, it can make battles unwinnable if they spawn too far off the map, so yeah, please fix this!

aka Phexicans - Weresheepfox of Sin
stranger
stranger
Happened also to me, after i gave the battle up, i reloaded a previous save (i saved just before the battle) and went into the exactly same error with the same units trapped outside in the same skirmish.

Moderated by  Issh, Larian_QA, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard