Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kezza Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I would like to know what decisions you made throughout the game.

P.S. you shouldn't read this if you haven't finished the campaign.

Here is mine.

- I ended with the elves, dwarves and lizards liking me. The imps didn't really care but the undead HATED my guts I have 0% with them.
- I made a lot of decisions that made equality for all and I almost ripped the seven's rules to shreds.
- I turned the empire into a republic. Hey after that war I will need a bit of R&R let someone else run the place for a while.
- I never really spoke to corvus as soon as he mentioned that he wanted something I left.
- Married the elf princess and made her more urbane
- Had good endings with all my generals. I wasn't too happy when I had to replace half of my officers with women.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Kind of went run of the mill.

In the same order

- I ended with the undead, elves and imps loving me. Due to a bit of politicking I was on rather good footing with the dwarves and lizards as well, despite disagreeing with the majority of their decisions.
- Equality for all, to a certain extend. I left the undead to their vices to keep their favour. I also didn't add anything about all races being supposedly equal in the law, because I find that this is rather difficult to enforce and very selective. And obviously the dragon is ''more equal'' than other races..
- Didn't even bother with a poll, empire remains an empire. It sounds silly to give away what I've just conquered.
- No corvus interaction either
- Elf princess and apparently liberalised her.
- Good endings with three of my generals
I dismissed Catherine due to her attitude problems. Albeit I did agree with some of her equality decisions, for obvious reasons.
I also reformed Edmunde into somewhat of a less racist ass. Despite blocking gay marriage, to keep the dwarves and undead from throwing yet another hissy fit, that lesbian girl still liked me well enough apparently.

All and all this was a rather liberal run for me, I will try another with the same princess and fully conservative - should make for some funny reactions at the least.

Last edited by Eolath; 13/08/13 05:39 AM.
S
apprentice
apprentice
S

I played as myself for the first time.

I ended with Elves loving me (Instituted unions, but no holidays), and the Lizards liking me (No democratic republic, but test-selected goverment officials). I actually had more popularity with the lizards, but the Elven councilor liked me better just because I instituted unions but not a republic. Imps and Dwarves were luke-warm and the undead hated my guts.

No Corvus interaction.

Lizard princess and I softened her up. Still a bit aloof, but at least she calls me her love. Really liked her for being a strong, important woman with her own things going on.

Good Endings with all my generals.

Fought for gay and women rights constantly.

For my next run, I'll go with a right wing Mountain dragon who constantly agrees with the dwarves and takes the dwarf princess.

For my third run, I'll go with the sephyr dragon who constantly fights for the elves and takes an elf princess.

journeyman
journeyman
Here is my first playthrough

66 Turns: hard difficulty.

Did not use corvus.

Lizard princess. gave her more "humanity" and she is more respectful of her peers.

Disposition:
Elves, imps, lizards, undead:
100%
Dwarves:
80+

Catherine: No to pay raise due to attitude but supported on everything else EXCEPT firing half my officers who were men. She did exactly what I wanted her to do, start an academy to create women officers with MERIT.
Scarlett: supported all the way through, did not let her kill the duke though.

Henry: gained a respect for his fellow generals and taken the responsibility for the attack that had significant collateral damage on the attempt to assassinate his daughter.

Edmund: better understanding and respect for the other races and for you. did not duel the elven daughters father and gained respect among them. He followed through with the imp inspection, made amends on the undead attack on the elvin settlement. had a conversation with the scientist Darles Charwin.

Way too many policies passed/denied to list. lol.

Last edited by Alastar; 14/08/13 01:36 AM.
stranger
stranger
Chose what i thought was right for the first time (also for spoiler can write "spoiler", with the [ ], at the beginning of the phrase and "[/spoiler]" at the end of the phrase, hope it helps).

-Elves loved me, supported them with all things for their perfect world thing, lizards also liked me but i didn't chose a republic, imps were alright with me (around 65%), dwarves around 20% and undead at 0 heh.
-Elven princess made her more worldly, more political also, loves wine and still sayes she wants a honeymoon at Bhargandy.
-Spoke to Corvus but didn't accept any of his deals.
-All generals were happy and good; supported Catherine all the way with women rights (from pay issues to firing half my men officers), for Edmund except the imp shaman thing made him be more tolerant with the other races, still a proud lizard and all but thinks the other races are alright now; Henry to work as a team player and take responsibility for his actions; Scarlett all the way , even killed the elven lord guy where she was realy happy for it.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard