Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
paro Offline OP
OP Offline
I just bought the game, and im worried, because after I bought it, nothing showed up in my email, and the game is not in 'my games' in the vault, I know its not out yet, but shouldn't there at least be a notification? Im worried, someone please help.

Don't poke the fire. It might poke back!
Support
Support

Did you check your spam folder to see if a receipt may have been miss-filtered? The game should still be listed under Your Games, though.

Under Your Account, does the address listed match that of the credit card you used (or Paypal)? Even with digital purchases the address can be used as a security check. I'm not sure if the Larian Vault does, but I had another site reject a pre-paid credit card because there was an extra space in the address (it declined the first order right away, though, and accepted the second just as fast once the addresses matched).

If nothing shows up in a few hours, email support@larian.com. You could email now, but it is the middle of the night in Belgium, so you might as well see if there was just a delay processing the order.

paro Offline OP
OP Offline
I checked the spam and nothing sadly. I used a credit card, however it was my own and not the one on the credit card. Would the link have been sent to it instead? Its worth looking I suppose... but it told be to look in my email for the confirmation email with purchase details.

Support
Support

The email should have been sent to whatever email address you used to sign up to the Larian Vault (listed in Your Account). There wouldn't be any way for the Vault to get the email address you use with your credit card.

I was actually referring to the physical address. If you didn't have to fill it in, though, it wouldn't be checked against the address on file for your credit card. If it was required, a difference could be a possible reason for delay.

paro Offline OP
OP Offline
Im not really sure whats the issue, I had to create an account and I used the one I used to sign up, so perhaps I will just wait till tomorrow to find out if it was delayed.

veteran
veteran
Hi paro,

Can you please send an email to support@larian.com and mention your full name and the email address you bought the game with?
The purchase date is 14 August?

Thanks,
Lynn

paro Offline OP
OP Offline
Reply has been sent ^^ a few days ago actually, but I would like to think that business days are only when the emails are viewed.

@Paro
I have nothing to do with Larian, but just to say the 15th was a national holiday here. And a lot of businesses were also closed Friday (to make a long weekend). So perhaps that has something to do with it.

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard