Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Alastar Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I was just trying to join a match with a friend to play multiplayer campaign cooperatively and it STILL says "NAT punch-through failed." I even got that when connected directly to the modem before. haven't tried this time but I am wondering if it is a server problem or if there is something I can do to fix this?

Support
Support

If either or both computers are behind a router, it may help to forward UDP port 23232.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Raze

If either or both computers are behind a router, it may help to forward UDP port 23232.

I confirm that with the latest update installed, this solution finally did the trick for me (whereas the previous one did not) . So I played my first multiplayer match. I think I had the upper hand in TBS but I sucked playing RTS. So once the opponent figured that out, well, you can guess, next time I disable the RTS setting wink

Also discovered a bug, there was a map in multiplayer, "loch of wishes", I started in the upper North base, had 2 initial armours : they were stuck between the recruitment citadel and turret construction site, so I was unable to move my units and claim one of the recruitment citadels on that island.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard