Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Velerak Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The bit is indeed there for adding addons, but if you don't have any funds in larian vault, you don't get to see any of the addons and I don't see how to add funds to the larian vault to get any addons.

Tis a paradox of perplexing proportions! (Only because I couldnt think of three W's for a www joke without them being far too rude for forum consumption)

So to cut it short, how do I get addon's to my kickstarter backing?

Did you back for addons? If not, Bad Luck.

If so, simply go to the vault. There, when logged in click the kickstarter icon.

https://www.larianvault.com/ks_index.php

then underneath that link you select "Manage Addons"

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
Velerak Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
ah well, I was hopeing that you could back for addons retrospectively. Thanks for the quick answer though Dexyd smile

Support
Support

It is possible some add-ons (like t-shirts) could get added to the Larian Vault as regular items.

When the pledge management system was implemented Larian didn't include the ability to add money for addons due the amount of work it would have taken compared to the expected demand. There were a few such requests, though, and Larian said they would reevaluate that decision, but it has been awhile and if they changed their mind on that they have not announced anything, AFAIK.

Velerak Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Shame they couldn't add in a store item on the vault for backers to buy an alpha/beta ticket for their game.

No worries, I'll have to wait for the game like everyone else smile

veteran
veteran
There most likely will be torrent edition. I hope so.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kein
There most likely will be torrent edition. I hope so.

Is that because you wanted to get into the alpha/beta, but couldn't afford to at the time of the Kickstarter (or missed it), or because you were UNWILLING to pay like everyone else?

Link Copied to Clipboard