Next Thread
Print Thread
#476924 21/12/13 06:18 AM
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Okie did the tutorials and looked every where but for the life of me i can't figure out how to load a transport ship. on the main map.I pick up like a trooper and try to drop him on a ship to move to an island and nothing happens. any help here would be appreciated...

T
stranger
stranger
T
You need to drag and drop the unit into the transport. A rightclick on the transport unloads the units. However the if you put units in the transport they need to have a movement point left to do that.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
i buy the troop and the next turn when i can move them. I grab them and drop them on the transport. but all they do is land next to it, they never combine or go in or whatever.
Is what you are saying on the main over head map correct? cause that's what i am talking about

Support
Support

On the strategy map, when you drag a unit over a transport it should be highlighted and a green arched arrow shown on the mouse cursor.

If you mouse over the transport, what is listed for 'Cargo'? The transport may already be full, or unable to hold more of the type you are trying to load. A hunter takes up 2 spaces for example, so if you load a couple troopers and a couple grenadiers (giving a cargo of 4/5), a hunter will not fit (so there will be no green arrow, and dropping on the transport will result in hunters landing beside it).

Raze #477452 27/12/13 10:24 PM
Another possible source of confusion: the transport must be in the same land section as the ground troops in order to load/unload them. ( Ships of all types can enter land provinces but can't travel directly from one land province to another. ) If you're trying to load them into a transport in an adjacent water space, it won't work.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard