Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
stranger
stranger
Game 200...
game froze in town market - accidentally walked away from a vendor - dialogue box was still open - couldn't close the box - could move around the map and sell from both char's inventory - just couldn't clear out/close it - tried to load a recent save.. windows message (Divinity.. has stopped working Windows will close the program..."

Don't want to start from beginning, again... any idea when saved games will reload?

old hand
old hand
We've solved an issue with the save games and are hoping to release a hot fix tomorrow. it's in QA now.

veteran
veteran
Yay! I really hope it works.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Can confirm. It had also happened to me, i'm guessing the file corrupted because a new game save will function fine.

W
stranger
stranger
W
I can confirm this works... i have yet to get any luck with manual save but Quick save works fine.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
YAY! Larian is awesome for that fast of a response!

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by Lar_q
We've solved an issue with the save games and are hoping to release a hot fix tomorrow. it's in QA now.

Any update on the fix?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Update is out....some reports of it working. However for me it is still the same issue even with a reinstall of the game. I cannot make new saves now either due to a levelcache bug....

Vonatar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Same with me sadly. Saving or loading games still does not work.

When I try to make a new save now I get a message saying "Savegame failed (copy to levelcache failed). Please report this". Sometimes a saved game still appears in the list, but when I load it the game CTDs.

Also, on a separate note, the Alt key seems to no longer work to highlight items (it did in the previous version).

I
stranger
stranger
I
Same problem here, can't use save/load stuff =(

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard