Next Thread
Print Thread
#478822 19/01/14 04:29 PM
I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
It should close any open windows (inventory, skills, etc) first before opening the game menu. Quite annoying as it is a convention most games honor.

Also switching chars via Fx key should also switch view in inventory/skill window if it is open.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
If you use the arrow by their picture in the inventory it switches inventory and who is selected.

stranger
stranger
Heh I agree, my wrist is starting to hurt browsing around the world looking in crates and barrels. I can't click ESC to exit out of a crate menu and have to click the close button all the time, it can put a strain on the body.

I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Originally Posted by lokitrixter
If you use the arrow by their picture in the inventory it switches inventory and who is selected.

I know, still i would expect that switching char by keyboard updates the ui accordingly.

I would also like to sign here that I really would like an escape-to-quit feature at least for most menus in the game.

stranger
stranger
+1

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Irrelephant
It should close any open windows (inventory, skills, etc) first before opening the game menu. Quite annoying as it is a convention most games honor.

I agree, this would be welcome.

old hand
old hand
+Infinity. It is just the standard.

D
stranger
stranger
D
+1

+1

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
veteran
veteran
It was requested many time, I believe it will be done in one of following updates.

stranger
stranger
It's been on the list for a while and it's being worked on right now! No ETA on this though. But if it's not fixed soon: sound off here and I'll have a thread to point to wink

blog: Bonesnack
Twitter @ThomasPottie
stranger
stranger
+1

Link Copied to Clipboard