Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I have played in the single player mode past Evelyn's story, through Zixzax's quest giving, so I know how it is supposed to work.

However, when I played in coop with a friend this morning, Evelyn's event seemed very bugged. When we walked into the room and started talking with her, she spoke to us as if we had already helped her choose who would be healed with the healing stone. But, both injured people were still alive and crying in agony. Evelyn mentioned the strange lightning to us, as if we had helped, but when we ran further into town, where Zixzax would normally appear, the imp didn't appear. We tried different things, like reloading a saved game before that event, my friend and I taking turns with who spoke to her first, making sure we spoke to her master healer first who is in the connected room, etc. Through all of those, Evelyn acted as if we had completed her event when we hadn't.

Support
Support

Did you overwrite an old save in your new game? The game may be picking up data from your previous playthrough from somewhere... or it is just a bug.

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hi Raze, thanks for the comment. I didn't overwrite an old save game when we started fresh, it was a brand new save. However, my other saved game did exist.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Did your friend do the quest without you? I've remade a new save 15+ times and haven't experienced that once.

Link Copied to Clipboard