Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lorenar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have been playing the Alpha over the weekend and it has been a blast so far, but I am a man who usually spends between 10 and 16 hours in front of the PC daily. As you can imagine that is taking its toll on my eyes so I tend to avoid reading ingame text which in this case is a crime. An option to increase the font size in conversations or books will be welcomed by many gamers with similar issues and it will allow the rest to enjoy the game as much as they like without having to break the party due to eye strain.

Support
Support

Unfortunately, that is highly unlikely, since the UI wasn't designed from the start to be scalable.

lorenar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I was almost sure that was the case. It is sad though as it is a real problem for this type of RPG's. I had to ditch the enhanced edition of Icewind Dale just because the higher resolution made the text so small that it was a pain to reed.

Last edited by lorenar; 20/01/14 01:19 PM.
stranger
stranger
I also would like that option. I could play Divinity 2 because there was a mod with a bigger font size and I hope the devs or a modder will do the same for DOS.

journeyman
journeyman
Looks to me you can already change the type of font used in the game, could probably make it bigger but at the moment that would be without changing any other ui options, and I can't tell you what the end result would look like.

Link Copied to Clipboard