Print Thread
#479756 23/01/14 04:35 PM
Inanna Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Missing: Zix Zax the imp historian
Location unknown!

Seriously though ever since the alpha was put on Steam Early Access I haven't been able to trigger the encounter with Zix Zax at all, its like his data file just poofed from existence in my game. This means that I can't get access to the Homestead.

Currently going out the exit behind the pub doesn't trigger his appearance (this was one of the locations prior to the patches) I also heard that he could be triggered going over the bridge exit, but this was also fruitless.

Anyone have any other ideas where to go?

I'm also known as Tovarah.
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Try completing the quest about choosing which patient to save. That caused him to appear on mine.

veteran
Online Content
veteran
You can also visit the Jake's murder crime scene, that does the trick as well.

This is not a bug, it's an intentional change to patch a minor story hole that existed in the previous version.

Inanna Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
This was after the patients and going to the crime scene. I should have mentioned that. Going to try verifying the game files again and hope that solves the issues.

I'm also known as Tovarah.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I met up with him after .99 hotfix and his encounter was really borked. twice i finished convo chain and he says lets go... and then nothing lol. Third time worked, i dunno why, he suddenlydecided to activate his teleport. have no idea what was different, he only has 3 speech options, one of which is "bye".

Link Copied to Clipboard