Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
playing 1p of the latest patch, I had a full party running the englaender elf-orc quest, decided to kill him and take the bloodynecklace as proof. right after combat ended Madora gets an "!" signaling a convo option, but when I click on her the text bubble just disappears and nothing happens.

In fact, I can't interact in dialogue with Madora at all: Can't ask her to leave/rejoin, nothing. I can still access her inventory and move stuff around, but I have no idea if she still fights.

I've tried: Reload, Move her in order, into her own group, talking with everyone, talking with her selected as main. Nothing works.

EDIT: I also cannot turn in the quest to Victoria, she acknowledges the deed but her dialoge never updates and I have yet another stupid quest object in my inventory (bloody necklace)

Edit Edit: After chatting with the legionnaires by the lighthouse, she now has 2 exclamation marks over her head, still. won't talk to me. Starting to wonder how many "!"'s I can gather for her, and whether that will be a steam achievement :P

Last edited by deadsanta; 24/01/14 10:06 PM.
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Bump... brand new game as of this patch, Madora again breaks dialogue chain, this time in Arthu's study after going through typical NPCinteraction. One thing I noticed: I didn't get credit for choosing sides until I exited the area, down to barracks, at which point my characters updated with floaties giving each a +1 in whatever they'd chosen upstairs (altruisim and smething else).

Madora still had a "!" floatie, but when I spoke to her I got her normal dialgue... and then I exited the area, tried talking to her and got nothing, unresponsive again, no dismiss option or anything.

I'm thinking there has to be an issue with location transitions that is messing with the memory or the save state.

Link Copied to Clipboard