Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
journeyman
journeyman
yeah no problem smile
Ranger is indeed very powerful and I love playing as this class. But the rogue is because of a lack of skills and abilities pretty weak.

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
journeyman
journeyman
(I'm gonna post this in the bug report section as well)
Ok, I just had the weirdest bug in DoS that ever happened to me. After the fight against Evelyn a random dog appeared in my "crew". I was not able too see him or was I able to look in his inventory/skills. There was just a picture of a dog attached to my other characters just like Madora etc.
Unfortunately a few minutes later the game crashed, but lucky me I made some screenshots. The pictures speak for themselves:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Razzmann; 08/02/14 07:45 PM.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Where can i fint ETA on Alpha updates and/or upcomming changes ?

veteran
veteran
All we know is that there should be a new alpha update "early next week", so anywhere between Late Monday and early Wednesday.

journeyman
journeyman
Time for another bug :P
When casting the Air Elemental spell you summon (who would have thought that) an air elemental. Well, it works. Now the strange thing about it: When you summon elementals they disappear after a specific amount of time (when they are not in combat) but it seems like this does not work for the air elementals. They do not disappear but they stand still and keep looking in one direction. Also they leave a surface of electrified water under them. Here are some pics:
1 air elemental
[Linked Image]
5 elementals
[Linked Image]
aaaand another perspective
[Linked Image]

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Played for a while and noticed two small bugs:
Sometimes the targeting-outlines aroundmy characters don't vanish until I target them again with some spell or other ability.
Disabled (frozen/knocked-dowm/afraid) enemies sometimes take a long time to process their turn - instead of just switching to the next one in line, the game may take ~20s waiting for them to finish their turn (which obviously consists of nothing).

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Wrong Journal Update:

When meeting Dietmar during the "Staff of Pergamon" quest, I got an update to the Murder quest, stating that the path to a certain cave mentioned in a certain diary is guarded, even though I hadn't found the diary yet or even met the certain person.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Stabbey
All we know is that there should be a new alpha update "early next week", so anywhere between Late Monday and early Wednesday.

It is late Friday right now, was there a patch? I did not see one.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Rellin
It is late Friday right now, was there a patch? I did not see one.

Yes there was, and it is fantastic. smile

Try quitting and restarting Steam if you don't see it. Sometimes Steam gets confused, but that should do the trick.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Waypoint Shrine Problem
When trying to use Waypoint Shrines only 1 party member will go through. When you view the map you can see the other party members walking towards the new Waypoint Shrine you teleported to. I have tried different active party members and different shrines.

Am I missing a party select button before I used the Shrine?

Also if you teleport back to the original shrine some of the party's clothing and armour are hovering above the ground until they return to the location.

Added Experience with Shrines
After meeting Zixzax the Imp at the north gate and going to the tapestry of time dimension my whole party could successfully use the Shrines to Zixzax's observatory and the hall of heroes and the Shrine back to Cyseal.

However, my party still cannot use the Cyseal Waypoint Shrines.

Last edited by Vassago; 22/02/14 04:56 AM.
V
stranger
stranger
V
Waypoint Shrine Partial Fix
I discovered how to split my party by dragging their portrait to the right and breaking the chain link. By sending my party through the Cyseal Waypoint Shrines 1 by 1 they become usable.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard