Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
First I'd like to say how much I'm looking forward to the release of the full game. I have played the alpha version a little bit, but I'm not much of a beta (or alpha) tester.

Still, I have two suggestion for new things to do.

1. New idea for item combination. You could combine one or more rings with special neckalace chains, thus turning those rings into amulets. These chains should be relatively rare, so they won't overshadow actual amulets. With this implementation players would have more options with what to do with extra rings. A simple and easy to use form of crafting.

2. When you break barrels or crates, I believe you should be able to light them on fire.

In the off-chance that these features have already been suggested or implemented, than I apologize. I skimmed through the posts, and didn't see anything about ring amulets, so I made my own post.

Support
Support

I don't think I've seen either suggestion before, actually.

I think broken crates and barrels should also occasionally result in planks that can be used in crafting.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

I don't think I've seen either suggestion before, actually.

Great. It's nice to know that I got some original ideas. As for the planks from broken barrels and crates, I think the idea could be extended so that breaking things could sometimes results in getting the components used to make said things.

Large crates could "drop" planks, and nails.

This gave me a new idea (which unfortunately won't be easy to implement, probably.) Termites. You could get them from breaking crates (drop chance ~5%.) You could then infect benches, and watch as they crumbel down on the person sitting on it. A nice visual, but no real chance to implement it, for a number of good reasons.

Link Copied to Clipboard