Next Thread
Print Thread
#480950 01/02/14 04:11 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
The description of the games states that it could be done in 20 hours...is this true?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Sure.

Just like you can complete MGS in an hour or 15 hours like I did.

Depends on how you play.

Look it stands to reason...You can't eat 'cos you don't have a stomach!
enthusiast
enthusiast
My steam record shows 22 hours taken to complete the campaign but it seems I spent a lot longer than that.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

Arokh #480981 01/02/14 09:07 PM
veteran
veteran
There's plenty in replay value as well.

old hand
old hand
What is MGS ?

meme #481275 03/02/14 04:13 PM
addict
addict
It also depends on how many of the battle you wish to manage with your dragon. I once took on a battle that I had 0% chance to win. With the dragon I won it, but it took me an hour and a half to do it. By far the longest battle I had and I never did it again.

So if you just auto resolve, using cards and generals, it can go fairly quickly. If you use your dragon every single turn, it can take a lot longer.

meme #481291 03/02/14 06:47 PM
journeyman
journeyman
mgs = metal gear solid smile

G
stranger
stranger
G
Did anyone find substantial difficulty difference between Normal and Hard? I played through on Normal, and just wanted others opinions because I'm thinking about playing it through again on Hard.

Giga1 #484464 17/03/14 02:59 AM
veteran
veteran
You bet. Hard is indeed much harder. For one thing, the enemy gets additional units on the strategy map, and in RTS modes, the AI uses their abilities more often and uses them better.

journeyman
journeyman
Everything is easy when you put the battlespeed to the slowest setting, because then you can easily micro-manage everything.

But then again, once you begin manufacturing Hunters in substantial quantity on the tactical map, along with an Ironclad navy and air support from Imp flyers, there is little you can't accomplish.

The Hunter unis is strange to me. It pretends to be a scout but it is more akin to a knight in some rts games (like Warcraft)- quick, hard hitting and not that difficult to amass.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard