Next Thread
Print Thread
#484066 10/03/14 12:15 PM
N
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
I was just wondering, Would it be possible to add a option for Quick saves to Overwrite the last Quick save?

Or that All Quick saves within a certain time window from the first one Overwrite eachother, and then when the time window is over then a new one is made which is then again overwritten until the time window has passed.

All just so the save window with the files doesnt get cluttered for us who save to account for sudden unexpected random encounters or to prepare for testing something that might be a dumb idea. :P

I apologize if this is hard to read.

Nokinobu #726471 02/11/20 11:57 PM
B
stranger
stranger
B
Speaking of saving points, it would be very interesting to have a game option that could only save on long rests and at specific points in the game. (For example: The moments you earn XP in the game)

This game option would make it harder for those hardcores players.

Nokinobu #726591 03/11/20 02:58 AM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Nokinobu
I was just wondering, Would it be possible to add a option for Quick saves to Overwrite the last Quick save?.

this is probably the worst idea i've seen in long time.

i bet later on there will be an option how many saves you want to keep,

Nokinobu #726772 03/11/20 09:35 AM
old hand
old hand
Saves often get corrupted and become un-loadable. If your saves are all overwriting each other instead of making many different saves, you could lose huge amounts of progress to a corrupted save.

Link Copied to Clipboard