Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#487569 06/04/14 09:35 AM
Lotrotk Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
It's annoying that some creatures (especially the flying ones) are hard to select for primary weapon attack by left-click, this is also the case when multiple characters are near each other. This proves no problem when you want to perform a skill attack/spell/charm : you can select the spell, hover your mouse over the icons on top of the screen and click on the one you want to perform it on. It's a good thing the characters also light up when you do this, so you allways now which one you're targetting exactly.

But just left-clicking on these icons gives no reaction at all, so my suggestion is make left-clicking the instruction to perform a primary weapon attack on the selected target.

M
addict
addict
M
Yes, and even highlighting enemies with the mouse - even with max camera zoom in cases where enemies are bunched very close together - can often be difficult.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Thats why i only use aoe atacks until they fix this ... Normal melee attacks and even bow projectiles that needs you to select a mob is most of the time useless since you cant click the mob .
So i only use Fireball or other aoe tacks that only need you to click on the ground under the enemy .

I
stranger
stranger
I
I also been encountering this problem,

When I teleported an enemy on a broken barrel, the enemy was untargetable.

Wolf standing on the corpse of another wolf made the one still alive untargetable.

When you click on an enemy (or you think you do anyways) but you hit that one pixel between the space of his legs because he moves a little bit in animation, it will click the ground instead and make you walk and lose combat points for your attack, a bit bigger hitbox would be nice.

If you're getting the untargetable bug, normally panning the camera elsewhere and then trying again to select fixed it for me. It seems like it has to do with the camera's positioning more than anything.

F
stranger
stranger
F
For me the worst happens in close combat, especially if there is more than two people standing really close. I try to click in that nanosecond the enemy is targeted but just lose AP on walking and get hit by all those attacks of opportunity. Very frustrating.
[Linked Image]

M
addict
addict
M
Originally Posted by Fluffy
For me the worst happens in close combat, especially if there is more than two people standing really close. I try to click in that nanosecond the enemy is targeted but just lose AP on walking and get hit by all those attacks of opportunity. Very frustrating.

Yep, exact same thing has happened to me several times. I added this issue to the "UI Wishlist" thread as a must-fix controls problem.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I would like to add that moving objects/ornaments around can be hard as well. Sometimes they like to go wayyyy up on the z axis (maybe on top on walls//pillars?).

Kind of a small learning curve to it

D
stranger
stranger
D
Recent gameplay video ive made , at about 16:25 or so you'l see how much i struggle to click and attack a fire monster . Oh and now i get crashes every time i use the teleporter ...

Last edited by Dantalia; 07/04/14 04:23 AM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
I have the same issues. Not the bug people refer to either..just sometimes it is hard to select them.

Maybe there could be a TAB feature to cycle through targets or something?

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
I concurr, this is getting really annoying laugh

For instance, as I tried to target one ennemy, I ended up in this situation

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/794065437443267704/64330545D232263A8151D1F95C585ABDCCF50481/

Ha! I have you surrounded ! But I can't target it xD I can use abilities if I target the ennemy in the top enemy-bar, but not with basic attack

D
stranger
stranger
D
Really hope this will be fixed if its a bug >.< .

Link Copied to Clipboard