Next Thread
Print Thread
#491798 26/04/14 07:14 AM
Kaya86 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hey guys,
I'm searching for a resurrect skillbook. I think i talked to everyboy in town. But nothing....
Where can i find one? The vendor who sold them in the other versions, doesn't have them anymore. Nobody seems to sell them anymore =(

Greetings
Kaya

Support
Support

Arhu sells resurrect scrolls (which are cheaper now), as can the magic vendor in the market. It looks like the spell books have been removed from the starting section of the game.

B
B
Before the last update, you could buy it from the traveling merchant in the second floor of the inn. Haven't checked if in the book is still there...

veteran
veteran
In the global chat, Swen said it's something like a level 14 skill now, so it's not sold in Cyseal. That's probably a good thing, because when it was sold for the cheap price of "Witchcraft 2", basically everyone picked it up.

Missing Skillbooks?
Originally Posted by "DeathKnight”
You won't be able to just go out and buy every skillbook for every skill right from the start. Skills and skillbooks have levels themselves, and will start popping up when you reach that level, or when you are near it. If anyone in Cyseal would sell a level 14 skillbook, it would be very expensive, you may not be able to meet the requirements, and the AP cost to cast it might be too high to be realistic (since your Intelligence rating may still be too low).

All skillbooks up to level 9 are available in Cyseal. The other 49 skills are available after Cyseal or indeed when you craft them yourself.

The first elemental summon skills, are the Summon Fire Elemental and Summon Ice Elemental, and those are level 6 and level 8 skills, so they should be available in Cyseal. (Arhu sells fire skills. The magic marketstand sells Water skills.)

In short: skills are spread throughout the game so that you feel your caster becoming more and more powerful.

Last edited by Stabbey; 26/04/14 11:46 AM. Reason: Forktong's reply
F
stranger
stranger
F
Don't have a problem with this change, however, I did notice that all skillbooks have siginifantly increased in cost since last update.

Link Copied to Clipboard