Next Thread
Print Thread
#491987 27/04/14 11:21 AM
Kaya86 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hey guys

i dont know what this is. In the last two combats that i was involved (the one in front of the Cave with Arthu's failed experiment, and in the fight with the experiment itself) there was suddendly a creepy green light around Scarlett and shortly after the game crashes.
Are there aliens, who are trying to take over Divinity?

Greeting

Support
Support

Try verifying local files for the game, in case there is a problem with a file related to a certain spell effect, or something.

If that doesn't help, please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool.

Kaya86 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I tried that and verified my files. But the green light is still there. So i have send a file to Larian maybe they can fix it. Right now i can't play the game anymore, because it is really a gamebreaker =(

Thanks for your help, again =D

Greetings
Kaya

H
stranger
stranger
H
Made a post about this in other thread, I get the light too after casting wildfire. Bombs out after.

stranger
stranger
I was getting the same bug (tho in my case the green light on Scarlet appeared outside of combat, sometimes it appeared only on her the armor). And what caused this is that the character who was crashing the game, had two different armor pieces equiped on the same slot. After I removed one, crashing stopped.

Kaya86 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Thanks i will try that =D Maybe it helps =D

H
stranger
stranger
H
That worked for me! I removed all my armor and weapons then re-added them back on. I must have had two pieces on the same slot?! Pretty nasty bug. O well, cheers.

Kaya86 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
That fixed it for me too. AWESOME smile

Link Copied to Clipboard