Next Thread
Print Thread
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hello,

I'm sure some of the things will be fixed for the release but just in case smile.

-The fact that the inventory is really messed up, it is good to have categories but when you are in the first one with all your items you are a bit lost. We need an option to sort items.

-Still with the items, to identify one you need a magnifying glass. But if you want to identify a weapon you can't from the weapon's tap because your magnifying glass is in the all's tab. We should be able to identify item from each tab. (I know if we right click on the magnifying glass and after on the tab for another category the on the item it works but it's too long)
-Again with the item if you need to put together different items to craft something with items from different categories we will have the same problem than above.

-The items but the last I think, we'll we have a place or a chest safe to put things in it?

-The fact that to move the map when you are in game putting your mouse at the edge of the screen is really annoying. Often if I want to click on something near the edge the map move and I lost my characters. It is to sensible. In combat it is hard to target someone because of that. Maybe if that could be less sensible or an option to prevent it, choosing between keyboard or mouse...

-When you separate your crew to to different things, the map should be automatically centered on the active character instead of having to look for him everywhere.

-If you are to close of an item sometime you cannot loot it, you have to take a few step back to be able to get it.

That's all for now. It's a great game, I like it a lot but those stuff are really annoying.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by eenangel

-The fact that the inventory is really messed up, it is good to have categories but when you are in the first one with all your items you are a bit lost. We need an option to sort items.

Sorting button is already confirmed.

-The items but the last I think, we'll we have a place or a chest safe to put things in it?

Yes, at the shelter plane.

-When you separate your crew to to different things, the map should be automatically centered on the active character instead of having to look for him everywhere.

Just double click on the respective portrait.

-If you are to close of an item sometime you cannot loot it, you have to take a few step back to be able to get it.

Press ALT to loot more easily.

wink

WOOS
Support
Support

You can collect chests or other containers to put things in.

In the options you can disable edge scrolling with the mouse, or lower the scroll speed. The Home key will also recentre on the lead character.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Ok thanks for your answers all that will help a lot smile.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raze

You can collect chests or other containers to put things in.

In the options you can disable edge scrolling with the mouse, or lower the scroll speed. The Home key will also recentre on the lead character.

Sometimes during the battle it happens that one of your characters gets on the top of the enemy and it's really hard to find a clickable part to attack, you have to try to circle around the camera to find a spot. Can that characters be made click-through so that we can always target enemies, loot?

Support
Support

I don't know if characters will be made click-through, but Larian is aware of the problem and will be addressing it. Another suggestion was to allow the portraits at the top of the screen to be used for targeting with regular attacks, rather than just skills and spells.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by eenangel
-Still with the items, to identify one you need a magnifying glass. But if you want to identify a weapon you can't from the weapon's tap because your magnifying glass is in the all's tab. We should be able to identify item from each tab. (I know if we right click on the magnifying glass and after on the tab for another category the on the item it works but it's too long)

You can put your magnifying glass in one of your shortcut bars to do this. You can even use this to id stuff in other party member's inventories.

Link Copied to Clipboard