Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
addict
addict
A
-Kelvania gender bug is still not fixed.

A
addict
addict
A
-Can't put identifying glass into quickslot

-There is no option to read Treasure Maps

A
addict
addict
A
-Items stat prerequisites are messed up. They show red color for those items which you can equip and grey for those you cannot. Should be in reverse:
[Linked Image]

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
it is showing requisites for the active character which is not the same a the one of the inventory.
You also need to have your character active to put something on his quickbar.

old hand
old hand
I think that happens because you have a different character selected - by selecting the portrait.
Switching between characters in the inventory screen does change that main selection or hotbar anymore... - for some unfathomable reason.

I hope that is a bug.

End of time

When i get the first room (the mysterious green babe is fixed now, nice) i can push or pull the camera out of the borders of that small location and basically move it around, seeing bits and pieces of all other locations and some unfinished parts that are in that bigger space.

The same can be done from the second room i get too, and from there i can see several other future areas or rooms - although i didnt really spend much time with it.
I checked the observatory and main hall. Cant be done from those places.

Zixzax conversation after the second room is still bugged with killing Braccus Rex sentence, while there is no option to talk about the demonic creature.
That is fixed for the first room with the green woman.

I cant talk to any of the party animals.

Aureus should be informed about dr. Thelyron as soon as i discover doctors journals and messages to and from the Conduit in his secret lab.
Then it becomes clear he was the one raising the undead and discovering that is one of my tasks Aureus gives me.

Not a bug:
[Linked Image]
I can move the whole group right in between these two surfaces and no one gets damaged at all. Its great.

I sometimes have one companion singed by the poison slime in front of the western gate, the smaller one around that corpse a bit further way. please leave that as it is. The damage isnt big and it serves as a nice little warning. Besides, it is more believable if my guys get a little bit damaged by these surfaces from time to time.

A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by thorska
it is showing requisites for the active character which is not the same a the one of the inventory.
You also need to have your character active to put something on his quickbar.

I gotta do all that? That's ridiculous and counterintuitive. This is probably a bug or an oversight. I don't remember this happening in previous version.
I recall saying a few times and seeing other people do so as well that switching to other character's inventory should automatically make that character the active one\selected. Making that heppen would resolve these kinds of counterintuitive UI bugs\features.

Last edited by Aramintai; 19/05/14 06:35 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
-Thelyron's bookcase right behind him is still unreachable for whatever reason.

S
S
Bug: Mechanics

Priority - Low / Medium

Using the 'summon oil pool' earth spell results in a pool that gives slow. However igniting it leads to a much smaller burning patch. i.e. an enemy can be standing in the oil pool, not leave it & be slowed, but remain unburnt when it is ignited. [SW corner of pool].

Will test this further, but it's a little irksome: unsure if it's that the oil isn't all igniting, or that the pool burn template is smaller than the oil template.

I note that there's a post above stating that they can run between two floor effects (burning + poison) and be unaffected - it might be a larger issue with radii of effects being smaller than the graphical indication.

p.s.

Having a two page troll fest over not understanding triggered radius flags kinda sums up my dead horse picture. (AKA - why you need to understand the basics of game mechanics before shitting over every forum thread possible in an ignorant fashion. If you need a quick lesson, here's a random sample: Learn)

Here's how it's done:

Bug: Mechanics / Content

Priority - Low

Some event flags are interrupted by combat starting.

I tested it, and it doesn't really qualify as a bug, because the event is obviously scripted & triggered by a radius flag, but interrupted by the combat start. If you then ran >>> towards the guards, and they didn't trigger into combat, then there would be an issue; they happily join in once in range, so it isn't.

Last edited by SteamUser; 19/05/14 07:29 PM.
old hand
old hand
Running through the deadly surface - thats not a bug.

I just wanted to post something proving how much that particular problem was improved from previous version.

Now i can just click behind that space and my whole team will run - single file - through the gap in between those two surfaces without any one of them making a wrong step.

They even stop and wait for others before them to safely pass through, before they also run through themselves.

Now, if only the devs would make the "resurrected back into flames" - insta death problem go away, by teleporting the resurrecting character out of the area of the burning or otherwise deadly surface we would be golden.
There is even an animation of wings now, as part of the resurrection. So our character who is in the process of being resurected could just fly out of the deadly area.

THE FIRE itself is a big problem, since it creates crazy amounts of damage too quickly.
In the Black Cove i had Roderick die several times just from standing NEXT to a burning surface.
And being r4esurected just next to it. not even into it.

In front of the Black Cove, in the place where new deadly mines are now set, there is several burning torches that are also shooting sparks around, as they burn.
I had Jahan searching for mines (highest Perception score) and he merely brushed one of those torches - burst into flames and died in two seconds before i could even click on a healing spell or anything.

I mean sure, fire should be deadly, OK. But Torches? Torches should not be able to set a whole character on fire.

My characters behave as if they are made out of gasoline right now.
I can see how undead would burn so much and so quickly as they do now... but my guys?

Also, for some reason i cannot figure out, Jahan - having only 2 points in both air and water magic, has five slots for water and seven for air.

here are the screenshots:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

In Esmeralda cellar (i already reported this), the book shelf thats covering the secret room cannot be reached at first. But then can be reached and looted after you push the button and it slides to the side.

Screenshots:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

And the painting in the small room with all the explosive traps in the Black cove cannot be "reached" either.
[Linked Image]

I cannot shoot (in front of Black Cove) at this mine from this position:
[Linked Image]

But thats all insignificant compared to the probably greatest bug i ahve found so far.
Observe the horror:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

:P

Seriously though, i realized there isnt a single barrel of beer in the game. Nor is there a way to brew some through crafting. We can only find some rare cups of beer already full.

And that in a Belgian game?

If it is at all possible... this has to be corrected.
Either that or a pint of beer has to be the most expensive item in the whole game.
and serve as greatest treasure you can find.

(no wine barrels or crafting either)

At least, at the very least - mark some barrels as containing beer and or wine. So they "create" glasses, cups, pints of beer and wine when empty ones are dragged onto them. That should be relatively easy.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
I think I've encountered a game-breaking bug.

During the murder investigation I found all the smelly clothes (except the one from Evelyn) and had Jake's dog rule out the suspects. However when speaking to Thelryon he won't give me the dialogue option of searching Evelyn's backpack, and when I try to pickpocket her I always instantly get caught even though it doesn't say "skill too low"

So I thought maybe breaking down her door would progress the quest. I got the spell and headed to her hideout. Got inside and couldn't open the locked door.

Went back to town and told Aureus to arrest Esmerelda, hoping it would advanced the quest line. But Esmerelda didn't go to jail, she's just standing in her shop and now I cant even click on her.

Then I broke into the abandoned undertaker house and found the letters showing Thelryon collaborating with the cult. I went back to his clinic to confront him, but now he and Evelyn are both gone and nowhere to be found.

So now as far as I can tell the murder quest is unsolvable.

-edit forgot to mention that I also dug up Jake's corpse, but when I go back to speak to the Mortician he doesn't have any new dialogue options about the corpse.

Last edited by randir14; 19/05/14 10:12 PM.
old hand
old hand
Once you find the proof of Thelyron involvement, he runs away. You can find him in another place, later.
When Evelyn disappears - that means she went to her secret lab, so if you go there now you will probably find her there.

- In my case Aureus always refuses to arrest Esmeralda on account of lack of real evidence for it.

Evelyns backpack should be in the room with the patients.

My problem with it was that it is called a "pouch" - so i was searching for some kind of a very small - pouch. And it took me a while to even notice a small dark backpack on the cabinet.

At least that should be corrected. When that dialogue happens.

Support
Support

There are 3 pieces of evidence you need for Esmeralda (2 in her house, one at the crime scene).

old hand
old hand
I find them all (the murder book, the knife and letter from that duke) but she has good explanations for them and Aureus basically says the same when i try to present those as evidence.
Resulting in not being able to blame her or arrest her.

Which was one of the reasons i suggested maybe having such false positives - getting other NPCs arrested, as one of the ways to theoretically maybe make the murder quest more diverse for consequent playthroughs.
LarQ (that is Swen i believe?) chimed in and said that may be only done as a mod, though.

K
stranger
stranger
K
My apologies if this has already been reported;

There seems to be some unusual itemization bugs still present in the current Beta release. I understand things are still likely in flux as final passes are made for release. However, I thought the following should be posted, just in case something slipped below the radar.

The two main issues I came across are garments and bracers. All garments I've found so far require intelligence, and there seems to be some strange requirements for legendary bracers (screenshot below).

[Linked Image]

Perhaps there are garments for each base stat type that I haven't seen yet, or I just got an unlucky requirement roll for the bracers. In either case, it seems to me that this was not intended.

I would venture to say that most characters that would make use of those bracers would not have 8 strength to use them. Furthermore, what might the requirements be at higher level?

veteran
veteran
That seems like the random loot rolled a couple Ranger mods on the warrior-type Mail armour.

All I'll say about that was that it was a little dull in Divinity 2 when certain types of gear only ever had stat mods for that class archtype. You only got mage-type boosts on Warhammers, for example.

veteran
veteran
I prefer "smart loot" systems where pairings between equipment and bonuses make sense. Players should be excited when a rare piece of equipment finally shows up for them, not annoyed because it finally showed up and has completely odd stats on it. Random is fine, but it should be random with restrictions that make sense.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Raze

There are 3 pieces of evidence you need for Esmeralda (2 in her house, one at the crime scene).

Ill have to correct myself here. Just tried it and i can in fact convince Aureus to arrest Esmeralda.
Although he and Madora immediately make very sure to strongly emphasize how wrong and very probably incorrect that is.

On the other hand... Evelyn says she wasnt the one who killed Jake, just before i have that last fight with her in secret lab. She just resurrected him as a zombie... - how these things could have gone completely differently if all those necromancers and evil doers just went to some trader and saw all those resurrection scrolls, eh?

But no, why have things easy when you can make all this hubbub about Star stones and "undead" and "evilnecromancers" ....

Jake wasnt there - again. Instead she was shouting her lines at some poor rat - again.
Or it looks like it because there is a rat standing on that carpet in front of her. (its an ordinary rat - i talked to it after)

This time i didnt go to the church before that, intentionally, just cleared the graveyard around it, nothing else. Although i did go to dr. Thelyrons secret hut, so... that might be what is mixing things up.

I cannot inform Aureus about killing Evelyn after ive been in her secret lab and finished that.
I can mention that she apparently stole Jakes body and he says the previous line about that, that i need to go and find her and deal with it.

And of course, cant tell Arhu anything about destroying his sparkmaster 5000.

Those three guys i save cannot be seen anywhere later on.

Originally Posted by Aramintai

-There is no option to read Treasure Maps

True. I bought fist three and i cannot read any of them.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
When you get access to the end of time you get the option to send objects to your homestead, but you only get access to the chests when you get the third stone.

veteran
veteran
This is a fun one:
First, place a teleport pyramid somewhere in the world, and then wander off elsewhere. Then have Scarlett as your lead character, and try to use the second pyramid which is in Roderick's inventory. Even if all your characters are linked together, Roderick will ping off all by himself to the pyramid's location, and then a second later, he'll ping off somewhere else (watch the party-member direction indicator) and come rushing in from offscreen.

Good luck, QA department!

old hand
old hand
After i defeat Braccus and the gang, dr. Thelyron is still outside of that chamber, lying almost dead (even if i heal him to almost full health previously) and can only repeat i should go and kill Braccus.

The "twin of fire" boss can then still be found outside in the burning area. Seems tougher and harder to kill there too.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard