Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Landak Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hello all! I'm a KS backer, and I've just got & installed the Mac beta on my shiny brand-new rMBP, which has a separate graphics card (an NVidia 650m that I mostly use for accelerating scientific tasks on the go with CUDA programming). The game auto-detected that I should probably have the highest graphical settings, looks amazing, has mostly been stable, and, aside from a few crashes, I've hugely enjoyed playing it.

Here are a few gameplay-related thoughts that I've had, however:

• It's very easy to accidentally click on an item that doesn't belong to you, particularly when trying to use the trackpad to navigate the camera. This results in an immediate drop in reputation. I find this highly irritating; it'd be nice to have to either confirm that I _know_ I want to steal something, or, alternatively, just get a message in the combat log saying something along the lines of `You know that doesn't belong to you. If you'd like to try and steal it, enter stealth mode'.
  • Likewise, it's quite hard to control the camera sometimes. On OS X, I can pan around by putting three fingers on the trackpad, and dragging to the left or right. This rotates the map by ~90º at most. Is this by design? I'd love to have the ability to control the camera with the keyboard. It might be the case that it can be manipulated with the numberpad (but, on this computer, I don't have one!)
  • Similarly, I'd enjoy the ability to move my character with the keyboard. How about WSAD for lead character movement directions, and the arrow keys for the camera pan?
  • It initially took me a long time to work out how to level up. I then felt stupid.
  • In the initial tutorial dungeon, there's a lightning trap. You're given a hint to drop an item over it, to mitigate the, er, lightning. Two points: a) you never say that it's the source of the lightning where you should drop an item -- I'd almost emptied my inventory on the ground trying to fence off some sort of conduction-free path -- and b) if you tread on the electrified bit, you basically have to reload a save game: the characters will get paralysed and you will not be able to move them again. I'm not sure if this is by design -- but I did find it a tad frustrating.
  • Everything is so shiny much like wow
  • How about having a more stylised mini-map? It's a bit hard to see what's going on sometimes, but perhaps I just need to get used to it.
  • On a single player game, with the option to invite other players to join the game disabled by default, why is the chat window on by default? (How about showing it when I invite others to join, or want a multiplayer game?)
  • For some reason, I found myself wanting more information from the UI -- I don't entirely know why, but I kept on looking for the 'detailed character sheet' button. I think I've been spoilt by other, more information-heavy video games.
  • It took me about three hours to realise that you cancel the casting of a spell (or use of an item) by right clicking. Do you say that anywhere?
  • If you try and set the key to end turn to be enter, every key will be 'end turn'.
  • Lens blur filter when zoomed in == pretty
  • Likewise, letting me target hostile effects on my party members -- with an associated loss of attitude -- is rather irritating. It's nice that you can do it, but it's really not what I wanted to do most of time.
  • For reasons I don't know, and probably are outside of your control, if I'm playing Divinity Original Sin, shut the lid of my computer, and re-open it, I'm presented with OS X's unlock screen. Typing in this is painful. There's a massive lag. It feels as if you've renice'd the game perhaps a bit more than you should have. I've got plenty of CPU to spare and a whole 'nother graphics card sitting idle, so I don't really understand this.

All in all, everything is amazing: the game is fast, pretty, and fun. The music, in particular, is beautiful -- I absolutely adore the score. It feels like I've just stepped into this huge world, and I can't wait to explore it. Bonus points for letting me talk to cats...

Last edited by Landak; 24/05/14 03:18 PM.
Elverils/Larian Studios
Elverils/Larian Studios
Hey-ho from Mac team of Larian.

Thanks for good words, we've been fixing crashes mostly, but I think you can expect more love toward OS X specific controls in future. So far we've moved rotate to native rotate gesture and fixed quite a bunch of crashes.

As for unlock screen, sadly we don't do anything here - we never touch process priority in any way. The lag comes not from our process which indeed should in ideal world consume 1 core fully (renderer) but from game fighting with main OS X for video memory which in your case (High settings) is almost completely full. I'd say it's even more than full..

Going back from tech stuff to world - how can it be fixed? 1) We can simply stop rendering and this will fix everything 2) We can lower frame rate (we already do this in new versions) 3) renicing. Right now 1 is not possible due to game architecture. 2 does not really help as slowdowns come from just the notion of video memory loading one thing, another, etc. 3) is ugly. We will keep working on that.

Please don't hesitate to drop your crash files to support email or directly to me at platon.fomichev@larian.com. Also, if I might ask spread the word about Divinity among fellow Mac users, we need solid interest which will guarantee further game improvements, fixes and enhancements!

P.S. Just to note - right now our main goal is to fix all major renderer bugs which indeed exits for GT120/130, HD9600 f.ex.

Last edited by Stauff1138; 24/05/14 07:32 PM.
L
Landak Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Fantastic! That's really reassuring to hear. I will indeed pass on my praise for the game (and have done so already). I'll collate the crashes after a period of playing (i.e. on Monday) and ship them over to you. If there's more information you'd like, do let me know -- I know what it's like debugging.

I'll test the game on other machines I've got access to, namely mac pros with GT8800, 680 GTX and the HD9600 -- at least one of these has a case-sensitive filesystem, so installing Steam is a right pain in the arse. The game does indeed saturate one core (plus a little bit of steam-related overhead), and I'm sure that you're right about just running out of vram. You might be able to use NSApplication:: applicationDidChangeOcclusionState to see if the renderer's window is offscreen, and throttle it if so (although that build requires Mavericks).

Thanks for the great work -- as I said, I'm really enjoying the game!

Elverils/Larian Studios
Elverils/Larian Studios
Very good. Right now Divinity is not case sensitive friendly, but it definitely will be quite soon. As for the major rendering issues as of right now there are two:

1) GT330 - Shadows cause endless loop in CPU part of the driver. Not good but still works when shadows off
2) Everything is screwed completely with pink stuff all around and not a single correct pixel. This happens on GT 120/130/9600. If you look into the table from Apple https://developer.apple.com/graphicsimaging/opengl/capabilities/ you will see that those all reside on a single line.. Coincidence? Probably not.

From OpenGL profiler point second issue looks terrifying, loaded textures are good, but execution fails almost immediately with software fallback with UNKNOWN_ERROR. What the? On top of that Quadro FX 4800 a super old works like a charm without a single problem!

Thus I am eagerly awaiting your tests.

L
Landak Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hello!

On a machine with two cards -- a GTX680 and 880GT, everything is fine on the 680 (shadows included). No infinite loops, no display bugs with either SMAA or FXAA on the ultra settings and shadows decidedly on. However, I can't get it to render on the other card (or the screen attached to the other card) -- selecting the output display as the one attached to the different rendering device results in a resolution change, but doesn't actually change the output, or the rendering device used. After the resolution change, the selected output display in the options has defaulted back to the display on the 680. Restarting the game doesn't result in a change. The framerates are fine.

That pink issue sounds "fun" to debug. How do you know the loaded textures are good? Have you tried using the independent NVidia drivers for the GT 120/30? What happens if you just litter the thing with breakpoints and step through?

Elverils/Larian Studios
Elverils/Larian Studios
Hmmm indeed, looks like I have to change opengl context for second card accordingly. I.e. use specific attribute when creating context to use display X. I will simulate this stuff in lab and fix it.

I used opengl profiler. It's a very solid tool, at first I though it sucks but after getting acquainted with gl Tools for windows I can safely say - it's a very nice tool. The profiler can dynamically show you all loaded textures, they are fine.

Unfortunately I don't have a way to debug pink issue or install drivers - I don't have a test box with this problem.. Can you explain independent drivers to me, they seem to be only for macpro. Are they safe to try? They also require 10.9,2 and rather sternly warn that 10.9,3 won't work or will panic..

I can ask advanced users with this problem to try unofficial drivers but I really have to be sure they won't cause problems

P.S. Hey a super cool test of dynamic video switch! Without any code changes - just switch Divinity to windowed mode and drag window from one desktop to another. I think OS X GL is specifically done as it is to support such a nice twist!

Last edited by Stauff1138; 25/05/14 07:38 PM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
I just had my first crash that WASN'T on exiting the game. I've archived it with all the ones that were on exiting the game, but this one is the most recent.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7qmtyweup9gmn3/Archive.zip

R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Landak
Hello all! I'm a KS backer, and I've just got & installed the Mac beta on my shiny brand-new rMBP, which has a separate graphics card (an NVidia 650m that I mostly use for accelerating scientific tasks on the go with CUDA programming).
Having worked with these, I know that they are quite adaquate but lacking in the ram department.
The game auto-detected that I should probably have the highest graphical settings, looks amazing, has mostly been stable, and, aside from a few crashes, I've hugely enjoyed playing it.
This is incredibly good to here. I hadn't had the chance to test the game on my trio of mac books yet.

Here are a few gameplay-related thoughts that I've had, however:

• It's very easy to accidentally click on an item that doesn't belong to you, particularly when trying to use the trackpad to navigate the camera. This results in an immediate drop in reputation. I find this highly irritating; it'd be nice to have to either confirm that I _know_ I want to steal something, or, alternatively, just get a message in the combat log saying something along the lines of `You know that doesn't belong to you. If you'd like to try and steal it, enter stealth mode.'
However in stealth mode, they can't detect you due to the incredibly simple stealth systems in place. However I agree something should be done about this problem. I have been trying to cook bread, and had an inn keeper grow to hate me because I accidentally clicked on his fire 3 times.

• Likewise, it's quite hard to control the camera sometimes. On OS X, I can pan around by putting three fingers on the trackpad, and dragging to the left or right. This rotates the map by ~90º at most. Is this by design? I'd love to have the ability to control the camera with the keyboard. It might be the case that it can be manipulated with the numberpad (but, on this computer, I don't have one!)
The game is not built for touch pads, that's about all I can say. This isn't a laptop RPG it's meant for a mouse and keyboard.

• Similarly, I'd enjoy the ability to move my character with the keyboard. How about WSAD for lead character movement directions, and the arrow keys for the camera pan?

There are additional complications that come from taking a movement system that is based around mouse control, and them implementing a keyboard system on top of it. Often times this requires a rewrite of the pathfinding algorithms and movement systems. The quick hackish way to do it, is to basically place a marker 2 pixels in one direction of the character indicated by the key pressed that simulates a mouse click/move command. This brings additional complications however, in handling of errors in the pathfinding code, determining running speed, implementing an autorun button. Anything else however, generally requires a full rewrite, however, I do not work at larian, and can't say how they have it set up.

• It initially took me a long time to work out how to level up. I then felt stupid.

lol.

• In the initial tutorial dungeon, there's a lightning trap. You're given a hint to drop an item over it, to mitigate the, er, lightning. Two points: a) you never say that it's the source of the lightning where you should drop an item -- I'd almost emptied my inventory on the ground trying to fence off some sort of conduction-free path -- and b) if you tread on the electrified bit, you basically have to reload a save game: the characters will get paralysed and you will not be able to move them again. I'm not sure if this is by design -- but I did find it a tad frustrating.
This is by design, lightning fields are very dangerous because of the secondary status they give out. Where poison and fire fields give out dots, and water fields give out an ailment that makes certain other fields more effective, lightning fields stun. Stun for about 3 seconds, and early on, that's enough to kill you. However in reference to your first point, as I recall it they do inform you to place it on the source of the effect. Or at least I figured it out within about 10 seconds.

• Everything is so shiny much like wow
  • How about having a more stylised mini-map? It's a bit hard to see what's going on sometimes, but perhaps I just need to get used to it.

Such misuse, much meme, wow.
The minimap is already fairly stylized, but it could use some work I agree.

• On a single player game, with the option to invite other players to join the game disabled by default, why is the chat window on by default? (How about showing it when I invite others to join, or want a multiplayer game?)
HASEOOooooOOOoo:Yo duders, is "this" a bug.
ATOLIIIIiiiiiII:Yeah, they're working on it though.

• For some reason, I found myself wanting more information from the UI -- I don't entirely know why, but I kept on looking for the 'detailed character sheet' button. I think I've been spoilt by other, more information-heavy video games.
I think it's an old skool flavor thing to provide just enough info to be useful, but not enough that you can completely track down what everything does.
  • It took me about three hours to realise that you cancel the casting of a spell (or use of an item) by right clicking. Do you say that anywhere?
No, but it's a common convention in this type of game. Kind of like right click having special abilities bound to it in diablo likes.

• If you try and set the key to end turn to be enter, every key will be 'end turn'.
  • Lens blur filter when zoomed in == pretty
Bugs and goodness all within two lines, sounds like a good beta.
  • Likewise, letting me target hostile effects on my party members -- with an associated loss of attitude -- is rather irritating. It's nice that you can do it, but it's really not what I wanted to do most of time.

• So be more careful?

The last bit was already answered by Larian, I hope my little answers helped these are all just opinion of course. But I figured I could help with some of these points.

Elverils/Larian Studios
    Elverils/Larian Studios
    Originally Posted by wdarkk
    I just had my first crash that WASN'T on exiting the game. I've archived it with all the ones that were on exiting the game, but this one is the most recent.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7qmtyweup9gmn3/Archive.zip

Thanks. Most of the stuff has been addressed, there are some strange crashes with UI manager and strings.. Can you keep an eye on what were you exactly doing when crash happens?

W
    stranger
    stranger
    W
    I was messing around with items in my inventory after looting the King's Chest: East. I think I was dragging an item around or sending it to another party member. I just had a second crash in the exact same location doing the exact same thing.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/7e5di2rgn7heeig/Divinity_-_Original_Sin_2014-05-27-114915_Tilia.crash

Elverils/Larian Studios
    Elverils/Larian Studios
    This one is fixed

L
    Landak Offline OP
    stranger
    OP Offline
    stranger
    L
    Wow, I get engrossed by work for a week and come back to find that you've fixed everything and more. That will show me.

For future reference, here's what the previous version looked like on an 8800GT: pretty weird. Every crash I'd experienced was also reported in the patch notes. The 10.9.3 NVidia drivers are different from those Apple ships in that they enable certain card features (like ECC ram), and -- supposedly -- bring performance updates. I think they're basically the nvidia-updates-331 built for BSD/Darwin with a pretty gui on the top.

I'll let you know if I run into any more problems, but well done for fixing everything -- what was the cause, after all?

L
    Landak Offline OP
    stranger
    OP Offline
    stranger
    L
    Just had my first crash on the new build: a bad pointer dereference when, I think, hasting oneself as a rogue:

Code
    Process:         Divinity - Original Sin [24141]
    Path:            /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/MacOS/Divinity - Original Sin
    Identifier:      com.larian.dos
    Version:         1.0.80.0 (1.0.80.0)
    Code Type:       X86 (Native)
    Parent Process:  launchd [142]
    Responsible:     Divinity - Original Sin [24141]
    User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2014-05-30 23:59:10.319 +0100
    OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.9.3 (13D65)
    Report Version:  11
    Anonymous UUID:  0E540321-F7D7-8819-FEF2-1452A7761DE8

Sleep/Wake UUID: CC18F26A-CE38-441E-8EC3-72CE35567B09

Crashed Thread:  0  MainThrd  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
    Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000004

Thread 0 Crashed:: MainThrd  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0   libsystem_platform.dylib      	0x91af03be OSAtomicAdd32Barrier$VARIANT$mp + 10
    1   libRenderFramework.dylib      	0x00e939d5 0xe84000 + 63957
    2   libCoreLib.dylib              	0x0115ffe8 ls::CommandManager::PushCommand(ls::Command&) + 40
    3   libRenderFramework.dylib      	0x00e94a8b rf::DataLoader::InvokeAddShader(ls::Path const&, bool, ls::FixedString const&, ls::FixedString const&) + 523
    4   libGameEngine.dylib           	0x00fadf2f ls::ShaderManager::GetShader(ls::FixedString const&, bool, ls::RenderableObject*, ls::FixedString const&, ls::FixedString const&) + 223
    5   libGameEngine.dylib           	0x00f24a12 ls::AppliedMaterial::LoadShader(ls::Path const*, int&, ls::FixedString const&, ls::FixedString const&) + 146
    6   libGameEngine.dylib           	0x00f23f48 ls::AppliedMaterial::LoadShaders() + 952
    7   libGameEngine.dylib           	0x00f54c06 ls::Visual::AddMaterial(ls::MaterialResource*) + 86
    8   com.larian.dos                	0x0049feb6 0x1000 + 4845238
    9   com.larian.dos                	0x004fa1e1 0x1000 + 5214689
    10  com.larian.dos                	0x0052e9e0 0x1000 + 5429728
    11  com.larian.dos                	0x0045be2e 0x1000 + 4566574
    12  com.larian.dos                	0x00541a61 0x1000 + 5507681
    13  com.larian.dos                	0x0058b4ae 0x1000 + 5809326
    14  com.larian.dos                	0x00564a72 0x1000 + 5651058
    15  com.larian.dos                	0x001f0609 0x1000 + 2029065
    16  libGameEngine.dylib           	0x00ff3cde BaseApp::OnIdle() + 238
    17  com.larian.dos                	0x000037d9 0x1000 + 10201
    18  com.apple.Foundation          	0x96e15732 __57-[NSNotificationCenter addObserver:selector:name:object:]_block_invoke + 49
    19  com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90e9f5a4 __CFNOTIFICATIONCENTER_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER__ + 20
    20  com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90d8105b _CFXNotificationPost + 3435
    21  com.apple.Foundation          	0x96e0421f -[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:object:userInfo:] + 92
    22  com.apple.AppKit              	0x98590595 -[NSApplication _postDidFinishNotification] + 367
    23  com.apple.AppKit              	0x98590235 -[NSApplication _sendFinishLaunchingNotification] + 239
    24  com.apple.AppKit              	0x9858cb64 -[NSApplication(NSAppleEventHandling) _handleAEOpenEvent:] + 840
    25  com.apple.AppKit              	0x9858c451 -[NSApplication(NSAppleEventHandling) _handleCoreEvent:withReplyEvent:] + 277
    26  libobjc.A.dylib               	0x90f8e304 -[NSObject performSelector:withObject:withObject:] + 77
    27  com.apple.Foundation          	0x96e2447a __76-[NSAppleEventManager setEventHandler:andSelector:forEventClass:andEventID:]_block_invoke + 121
    28  com.apple.Foundation          	0x96e23fb1 -[NSAppleEventManager dispatchRawAppleEvent:withRawReply:handlerRefCon:] + 430
    29  com.apple.Foundation          	0x96e23dbb _NSAppleEventManagerGenericHandler + 218
    30  com.apple.AE                  	0x9a56ab15 aeDispatchAppleEvent(AEDesc const*, AEDesc*, unsigned long, unsigned char*) + 387
    31  com.apple.AE                  	0x9a539ed6 dispatchEventAndSendReply(AEDesc const*, AEDesc*) + 44
    32  com.apple.AE                  	0x9a539dce aeProcessAppleEvent + 318
    33  com.apple.HIToolbox           	0x92736571 AEProcessAppleEvent + 55
    34  com.apple.AppKit              	0x98588168 _DPSNextEvent + 1089
    35  com.apple.AppKit              	0x98587890 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 119
    36  com.apple.AppKit              	0x9857a17c -[NSApplication run] + 727
    37  com.apple.AppKit              	0x98563018 NSApplicationMain + 1165
    38  libdyld.dylib                 	0x9400c701 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x9571f992 kevent64 + 10
    1   libdispatch.dylib             	0x9a891899 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 238
    2   libdispatch.dylib             	0x9a891532 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:: IOPollingHelperThread
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x9571f976 kevent + 10
    1   steamclient.dylib             	0x04795839 OSXHelpers::CIOPollingHelper::RealRun() + 257
    2   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f04e29 CatchAndWriteContext_t::Invoke() + 159
    3   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f04842 CatchAndWriteMiniDump_Impl(CatchAndWriteContext_t&) + 214
    4   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f04929 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpExForVoidPtrFn + 87
    5   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f04952 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpForVoidPtrFn + 35
    6   steamclient.dylib             	0x04795727 OSXHelpers::CIOPollingHelper::Run() + 41
    7   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f091a6 SteamThreadTools::CThread::ThreadExceptionWrapper(void*) + 16
    8   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f04e29 CatchAndWriteContext_t::Invoke() + 159
    9   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f04842 CatchAndWriteMiniDump_Impl(CatchAndWriteContext_t&) + 214
    10  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f04929 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpExForVoidPtrFn + 87
    11  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f04952 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpForVoidPtrFn + 35
    12  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x01f0911a SteamThreadTools::CThread::ThreadProc(void*) + 222
    13  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    14  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    15  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x95719f7a mach_msg_trap + 10
    1   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x9571916c mach_msg + 68
    2   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90de7c09 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 169
    3   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90de71e1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1393
    4   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90de69fa CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
    5   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90ea9221 CFRunLoopRun + 129
    6   com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework	0x96770d2a mt_ThreadedMTEntry + 76
    7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    9   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 4:
    2   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90de7c09 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 169
    3   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90de71e1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1393
    4   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90de69fa CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
    5   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x90de685b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
    6   com.apple.AppKit              	0x98731b88 _NSEventThread + 283
    7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    9   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 5:
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x9571eb76 __semwait_signal + 10
    1   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x92cf4fb7 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 219
    2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x92cf4e62 usleep$UNIX2003 + 60
    3   libCoreLib.dylib              	0x010e8007 ls::ThreadBridgeEventWorker::DoWork() + 439
    4   libCoreLib.dylib              	0x01162293 0x10d4000 + 582291
    5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 6:: CVDisplayLink
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x9571e7ca __psynch_cvwait + 10
    1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90346d1d _pthread_cond_wait + 728
    2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90348bd9 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71
    3   com.apple.CoreVideo           	0x94ebc540 CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 936
    4   com.apple.CoreVideo           	0x94ebc180 startIOThread(void*) + 159

Thread 7:
    2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90348bd9 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71
    3   com.larian.dos                	0x000ac7fc 0x1000 + 702460
    4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 8:
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x95719fb6 semaphore_wait_trap + 10
    1   com.larian.dos                	0x00049fe3 0x1000 + 298979
    2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 9:
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x95719fb6 semaphore_wait_trap + 10
    1   com.larian.dos                	0x00084b74 0x1000 + 539508
    2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 10:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
    2   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9421ae9a HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 138
    3   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9421534e HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 68
    4   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x94213b27 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1111
    5   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x942135ff HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 167
    6   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9421df52 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 20
    7   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x942134fb HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 69
    8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    9   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    10  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 11:
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x9571ea26 __recvfrom + 10
    1   com.larian.dos                	0x000d93d8 0x1000 + 885720
    2   com.larian.dos                	0x000d9772 0x1000 + 886642
    3   com.larian.dos                	0x000d970d 0x1000 + 886541
    4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x903445fb _pthread_body + 144
    5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90344485 _pthread_start + 130
    6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 12:
    2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90348c25 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 71
    3   com.larian.dos                	0x000e1e4f 0x1000 + 921167
    4   com.larian.dos                	0x000e3795 0x1000 + 927637

Thread 13:
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x9571f046 __workq_kernreturn + 10
    1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90345dcf _pthread_wqthread + 372
    2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cce start_wqthread + 30

Thread 14:
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x9571f046 __workq_kernreturn + 10
    1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90345dcf _pthread_wqthread + 372
    2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x90349cce start_wqthread + 30

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
      eax: 0x00000001  ebx: 0x00000004  ecx: 0x00000001  edx: 0x00000004
      edi: 0x76032248  esi: 0x7603224c  ebp: 0xbfffd3f8  esp: 0xbfffd2ec
       ss: 0x00000023  efl: 0x00210286  eip: 0x91af03be   cs: 0x0000001b
       ds: 0x00000023   es: 0x00000023   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x0000000f
      cr2: 0x00000004

Logical CPU:     4
    Error Code:      0x00000006
    Trap Number:     14

Binary Images:
        0x1000 -   0x826fe3 +com.larian.dos (1.0.80.0 - 1.0.80.0) <B67BBA17-79BE-309C-9EC6-16D7319E42F8> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/MacOS/Divinity - Original Sin
      0xa0b000 -   0xa2bff7 +gameoverlayrenderer.dylib (1) <18026339-0CC6-30AE-AB9A-CE14DA188AB0> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/gameoverlayrenderer.dylib
      0xa4a000 -   0xa4bff3 +steamloader.dylib (0) <B203BC3A-0BB3-3693-B6EE-1CAD86A1BFDE> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/steamloader.dylib
      0xa4e000 -   0xbc5ff7  com.apple.GameKit (1.0 - 781.62) <8AA0C6CE-5A99-383C-9551-429B4AF3ABF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/GameKit.framework/Versions/A/GameKit
      0xcc9000 -   0xccffff +libsteam_api.dylib (1) <4B98B6A3-68D0-3B3C-A2DD-DEBCD663B225> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/Frameworks/libsteam_api.dylib
      0xcd5000 -   0xd01fd7 +libBinkMacx86.dylib (0) <2392FE49-7D12-8192-E93A-94D4E7E81C01> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/Frameworks/libBinkMacx86.dylib
      0xd13000 -   0xdf5ffb +iggy_mac.dylib (0) <33C9E06F-8E4A-3A0C-B49E-DF24C054A14A> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/Frameworks/iggy_mac.dylib
      0xe1d000 -   0xe63ff9 +libOsirisDLL.dylib (1) <667A33F4-0887-3B69-A444-12D953A319C1> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/Frameworks/libOsirisDLL.dylib
      0xe84000 -   0xed1ffb +libRenderFramework.dylib (0) <B707094B-8B30-3981-B0F6-7F796E9F7AA5> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/Frameworks/libRenderFramework.dylib
      0xee2000 -  0x1024ffb +libGameEngine.dylib (0) <A7DBDE5B-2A64-34F0-BADE-39886CD3D0B6> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/Frameworks/libGameEngine.dylib
     0x10d4000 -  0x11b3fff +libCoreLib.dylib (0) <8B11BE81-F2DD-3F6E-AE3E-EFB6EA1EB830> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/Frameworks/libCoreLib.dylib
     0x1206000 -  0x1291ffb  com.apple.GameKitServices (2.0 - 586.16.4) <98965854-D51A-3F8D-BC4C-9EC004D8B5D4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GameKitServices.framework/Versions/A/GameKitServices
     0x12bf000 -  0x12bffff  com.apple.LegacyHandle (2.0 - 586.16.4) <58B210B9-10A1-3DBB-88E2-9FD4BC399B67> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVConference.framework/Frameworks/LegacyHandle.framework/Versions/A/LegacyHandle
     0x12c3000 -  0x1415ff7  com.apple.AVConference (2.0 - 586.16.4) <658FA61C-CC8B-38C7-88A3-7E082ECE4C54> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVConference.framework/Versions/A/AVConference
     0x1481000 -  0x1482fff  com.apple.snatmap (2.0 - 586.16.4) <09044496-33F3-38E9-9333-63F9A5F177D0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVConference.framework/Frameworks/snatmap.framework/Versions/A/snatmap
     0x1486000 -  0x1491ff3  com.apple.ViceroyTrace (2.0 - 586.16.4) <579A4F92-B350-3DB2-B07E-CF8BBE21E4D2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVConference.framework/Frameworks/ViceroyTrace.framework/Versions/A/ViceroyTrace
     0x149b000 -  0x14c4fff  com.apple.ICE (2.0 - 586.16.4) <D8335655-8F84-3C40-93CF-2AD1D6D17D97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVConference.framework/Frameworks/ICE.framework/Versions/A/ICE
     0x14cd000 -  0x14d4ff5  com.apple.SimpleKeyExchange (2.0 - 586.16.4) <88BDE087-13E9-3509-BAC2-617D4716F7B7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AVConference.framework/Frameworks/SimpleKeyExchange.framework/Versions/A/SimpleKeyExchange
     0x14db000 -  0x14e1ffc  com.apple.RTCReporting (1.0 - 1.28) <17A407B9-FA9B-3A50-9D88-ACFAED07A29A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RTCReporting.framework/Versions/A/RTCReporting
     0x14e9000 -  0x173bff7  com.apple.VideoProcessing (166.8 - 166.8) <04E528D9-85C5-399C-A32B-CAD89A2E842C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoProcessing.framework/Versions/A/VideoProcessing
     0x1be5000 -  0x1becffb +com.googlecode.google-breakpad (1.0) <1FB65688-E4F2-3A2B-A6FA-8254B38161CB> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/Frameworks/Breakpad.framework/Versions/A/Breakpad
     0x1f00000 -  0x1f14fff +libtier0_s.dylib (1) <7EE6629F-ABA0-3595-A87F-BA7F7A596862> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libtier0_s.dylib
     0x1f32000 -  0x1f52ff7 +libvstdlib_s.dylib (1) <2E40CB36-F393-312A-B10C-83DF10F26394> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libvstdlib_s.dylib
     0x1f7b000 -  0x1fa2ff7  com.apple.audio.OpenAL (1.7 - 1.7) <E17E6E36-968C-37A3-929C-53B78E28862E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/A/OpenAL
     0x1fb3000 -  0x1fc0fff +crashhandler.dylib (1) <2013B69B-9954-3843-B7E6-286D7CAB2584> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/crashhandler.dylib
     0x1fd7000 -  0x1fe6ff3 +breakpadUtilities.dylib (1) <B0D2A474-3BAE-3040-902B-B2BE375E7405> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/Frameworks/Breakpad.framework/Versions/A/Resources/breakpadUtilities.dylib
     0x3000000 -  0x30a1ff7 +??? (???) <47241B50-FFF9-3773-AEF1-ADDFD92A81CA> (null)
     0x319f000 -  0x31a7ff7  libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.23.13) <ACC64750-863E-3EA1-B306-F63B96572A8F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
     0x31bd000 -  0x31e5ff7  libRIP.A.dylib (599.23.13) <2A8EE9AF-728D-3867-8A0A-E065CE14BA20> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
     0x31f3000 -  0x31f6ffa  libCGXType.A.dylib (599.23.13) <6EF86C73-323D-30BA-8EEF-954AC81BD694> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
     0x4000000 -  0x4bf7feb +steamclient.dylib (1) <3DBB64B9-FA9C-34D7-B845-C6D6F74EA289> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/steamclient.dylib
    0x1393a000 - 0x13bc4fe7 +libsteam.dylib (1) <EA5BD60D-7352-3A97-BBB7-5B561C9D3B52> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libsteam.dylib
    0x14efa000 - 0x1509cff0  GLEngine (9.6.1) <6E7FF87C-BDE5-3FAA-9943-050C2FCA956F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
    0x155ff000 - 0x1562bff7  GLRendererFloat (9.6.1) <3961F91C-F590-3599-B8DA-25EC6D9CFB73> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
    0x156f3000 - 0x156f7ffd  com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.6.1 - 2.6.1f2) <566536E7-3014-3A2C-B25C-DC169D5FDCAE> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
    0x1c605000 - 0x1c605ff5 +cl_kernels (???) <46457F57-0D8E-4AF7-8628-2FBCA5048B58> cl_kernels
    0x1c60a000 - 0x1c60bff0 +cl_kernels (???) <BF4C0023-33C2-414D-85E7-A93E4E972178> cl_kernels
    0x1c615000 - 0x1c616ff3 +cl_kernels (???) <01820AD3-A0C1-4AC2-A178-54F2105DD8B8> cl_kernels
    0x1c618000 - 0x1c619ffb +cl_kernels (???) <E2AF1D1F-6D89-4D79-A174-F060698A159F> cl_kernels
    0x1c9ac000 - 0x1c9acffd +cl_kernels (???) <413D7CB8-2BB4-4316-AB71-C420A3A3FFEA> cl_kernels
    0x20a6a000 - 0x20c6aff5  com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.10 - 1.10) <8CAB2F87-4A23-3812-A2CA-CD1107F51E20> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
    0x2fdef000 - 0x2fedaff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.3.58) <4E28B3D7-DC85-3454-8B83-4A81918934DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x40000000 - 0x4045fff7  com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver (8.26.34 - 8.2.6) <0B40096D-12E6-3137-99BD-7721082C2365> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver
    0x48000000 - 0x488defff  com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (8.26.21 - 8.2.6) <946DEE05-C6EA-3F6A-B15D-710B94AA57A3> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
    0x5169c000 - 0x516d4ff7  com.apple.audio.SoundManager.Components (4.1 - 4.1) <DDED6517-B256-33F8-8B72-D8F226BFE40A> /System/Library/Components/SoundManagerComponents.component/Contents/MacOS/SoundManagerComponents
    0x52137000 - 0x5216fff7  com.apple.QuickTimeFireWireDV.component (7.7.3 - 2826.19) <CFBE1CAD-02A0-30E0-B6CE-1D5E9CB59220> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeFireWireDV.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeFireWireDV
    0x8fee9000 - 0x8ff1b417  dyld (239.4) <FF5ED937-CC28-3FEF-BCAF-750B1CDBAE36> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x90008000 - 0x9000cffa  libcache.dylib (62) <9730D7F2-D226-3F30-8D26-BF598CB781F6> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x9000d000 - 0x9003dff3  libtidy.A.dylib (15.12) <3DBE95FE-8FA7-3584-9202-E37B54B3B064> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x9003e000 - 0x9003fff7  com.apple.diagnosticlogcollection (10.0 - 1000) <B2525E0D-2BB1-3AF6-BDCA-56DCDC1F7DBF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiagnosticLogCollection.framework/Versions/A/DiagnosticLogCollection
    0x90040000 - 0x9007eff7  com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215) <A093AAF0-248E-313E-BA82-01F69E269895> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
    0x9007f000 - 0x90165ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231) <1C1AE894-C5C2-3F1C-BF29-B152ECD9BD88> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x90166000 - 0x902bcff0  libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <74310C2F-4FDB-3995-A01A-5AFB83010A43> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x902bd000 - 0x90342ffc  com.apple.CorePDF (4.0 - 4) <73557F2A-B0EF-3128-90FE-8EDD7824CE73> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
    0x90343000 - 0x9034affb  libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <8B1B7B84-1B5D-32A8-AC0D-1E689E5C8A4C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x9034b000 - 0x90b0bffd  libclh.dylib (4.0.3 - 4.0.3) <845002BC-576C-3CA7-A2D2-0238492C235D> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
    0x90b0c000 - 0x90d70ff7  com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481.3) <8EB45FB9-CF78-36E1-919C-E976AE4C8146> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x90d71000 - 0x90f73fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.16) <6283B27F-3C46-365F-932C-1A7102D8A3CF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x90f74000 - 0x9111c4af  libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <31CBE178-E972-30D1-ADC6-4B8345CAE326> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x914bb000 - 0x91a28fff  com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.1 - 319) <77419C8D-B822-3649-BBB4-2CF0F0993E9A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
    0x91a29000 - 0x91a33ff7  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.90.1) <12D77553-81D4-342B-871A-C65795D85CCF> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x91a34000 - 0x91a3fffb  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <F8E60C43-22EE-3E0B-9546-3365056901F1> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x91a40000 - 0x91a43ff9  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <A5FCF7AA-3F56-3A19-9DF1-661F1F02F79D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x91a44000 - 0x91ab7fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <6F607AB6-7553-37BA-BEC5-98FD7C27FAD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x91ab8000 - 0x91acdff3  com.apple.AppContainer (3.0 - 1) <017FED4F-AD6E-3A56-806B-A2D33E69EFF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x91ace000 - 0x91adcff7  com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <87DBFC7A-9689-3B8E-AD16-5A9DFF9DE625> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x91add000 - 0x91aecfff  libGL.dylib (9.6.1) <885E9C1F-11C7-347D-BE10-522A40A46596> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x91aed000 - 0x91af2ff3  libsystem_platform.dylib (24.90.1) <0613F163-9A7A-3908-B30B-AC1627503933> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x91af3000 - 0x91afcffc  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <99219CEB-D340-3E1F-9C04-FD0FA700BD67> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x91afd000 - 0x91b68fff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <D6465D74-9351-3FF3-9561-AC149AEDB86F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x91b69000 - 0x91b72fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <92F7575A-AA20-34D9-BB26-2CC8C3CCAFEB> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x91b73000 - 0x91b73fff  com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 - 1.5) <5BB3FDD4-4727-3D1B-9582-C96F36DA1542> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
    0x91b74000 - 0x91bb1ffb  libGLImage.dylib (9.6.1) <E2DADD8A-8A60-3F39-840B-4B7FE7001384> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x91d43000 - 0x91d44fff  liblangid.dylib (117) <F18F76C6-7E4B-34AD-AE81-C1C031BF2F7D> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x91d45000 - 0x91d51ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <E264995C-298E-3DA4-8AFD-11C941BA5E40> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x91d52000 - 0x91d5dfff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 539) <10FE9B2D-404F-32B8-B3CA-CBA3524B4CFF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x91d67000 - 0x91d77ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <CA1C07F6-8E17-315E-AE49-AB696DDE6707> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x91d78000 - 0x91da2fff  libxslt.1.dylib (13) <249D54AB-1D82-38FE-ABEC-0D575450C73B> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x91da3000 - 0x91f4ffff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.3) <DA347693-5E26-3E47-A2B3-3824C52EB08B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x91f50000 - 0x92276ffd  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (9537 - 9537.75.12) <9767AEAB-B596-3B39-AD52-39E2012D2AD6> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x922a0000 - 0x923b0fed  com.apple.MediaControlSender (2.0 - 200.34.4) <48A88743-4EB7-364B-968F-43C17FFCEB97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender
    0x92407000 - 0x926fcff8  com.apple.CoreImage (9.2.8) <40B7AFD7-2560-3BDD-B321-1CC5FE266DF2> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x926fd000 - 0x92a72ff9  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 698) <FE3938F3-6338-3C5E-AAB3-47B2F5FAC762> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x92a73000 - 0x92aa2ff1  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <2215559E-C517-3122-906F-156FD3CC10AD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x92aa3000 - 0x92aa3ffe  com.apple.AOSMigrate (1.0 - 1) <E612B5AD-06AE-3BCB-BA14-F7B64714640A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSMigrate.framework/Versions/A/AOSMigrate
    0x92aa4000 - 0x92aadfff  libsystem_notify.dylib (121) <623269F5-1518-3035-A916-8AF83C972154> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x92aae000 - 0x92ac1ff7  com.apple.idsfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <67D0D240-D471-3882-8FAA-922FD91C3846> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDSFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IDSFoundation
    0x92ac2000 - 0x92adeff9  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <1CEDC83D-7282-3B4D-8CF7-4FE045012391> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x92adf000 - 0x92b7bfff  com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <F73FD4D4-17A4-37D6-AC06-7CA5A8BA1212> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x92b7c000 - 0x92bd8ffa  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <3E248391-2669-328B-B84F-8763FE8E92BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x92bd9000 - 0x92bd9fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <DDAC0B59-F886-3AB1-98E8-C71FFF161CD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x92bda000 - 0x92c78ff5  com.apple.PDFKit (2.9.2 - 2.9.2) <4D229FF8-B921-3BEC-8F38-F6A0A7046AC0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
    0x92c79000 - 0x92d0bff9  libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3) <80D21D3D-1031-314C-B1F0-0B35B977CEFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x92d0c000 - 0x92d6dff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129.0.2) <774BC6EC-450B-3AE8-BBED-F1F140B93E7E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x92d6e000 - 0x92d6ffff  libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <789CF4BE-5A0B-310E-9515-E515EA033D03> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x92d70000 - 0x92d71fff  libremovefile.dylib (33) <ED35EA79-EB06-3B84-A6D4-B1A9D6B8648D> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x92d72000 - 0x92ddbfff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13.1 - 1.13.1) <3AD9C90B-40A9-312B-B479-3AB178A96EA1> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x92e77000 - 0x92e77fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <C85070A7-D942-3CFA-981F-5864480788C8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x92e78000 - 0x92e7bffb  libutil.dylib (34) <B496031E-E763-3DEB-84D2-85C0F3DF2012> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x92e7c000 - 0x92e85fff  com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.1 - 4.1) <68B7CEB7-AF09-3E24-8548-6ABF065B5186> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
    0x92e87000 - 0x92e95fff  libxar.1.dylib (202) <B73748D4-F830-3C71-98B3-7A3ABF5136FD> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x92e96000 - 0x92ebafff  libJPEG.dylib (1043) <257BE460-DFB1-3398-8AC5-A2E50FBED794> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x92f67000 - 0x92f69ffb  libRadiance.dylib (1043) <ECD94F60-9AAD-3207-B3BD-9DB559FC5032> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x92f6a000 - 0x92f70ff7  com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.3) <63F7E7F8-6FA3-38D3-9907-CDF360CA9354> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
    0x92f7a000 - 0x92f82fff  liblaunch.dylib (842.90.1) <B259692D-D60B-3BCE-9E03-32F457CB5046> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x92f83000 - 0x92f87ffa  libGIF.dylib (1043) <276F48A6-766B-3D40-85C4-C9E8E6051DF7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x92f88000 - 0x93056ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.3 - 1.5.3) <03BFC83E-A086-3CA8-A3E6-2EA6F1D388AF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x93057000 - 0x93065ff3  com.apple.opengl (9.6.1 - 9.6.1) <B8205F16-6435-3062-89C9-2D8FF1799B3C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x93066000 - 0x93067fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <2AC67D5E-ECD4-3644-A53C-9684F9B7AA33> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x93068000 - 0x9306cfff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <E7CA63C6-CEE9-3F0A-93A7-C12C653FFB80> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x930c4000 - 0x930c9ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <A6C465F6-C5D1-353A-9F33-19B9CEDBBC2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x930ca000 - 0x93f69ff5  com.apple.WebCore (9537 - 9537.75.14) <9A09AC09-98E4-3CFE-B37E-3AB405396FD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
    0x93f6a000 - 0x93f6afff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <7967F6FA-2984-3CC3-AD9A-7B9AEC562A2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x93f6b000 - 0x93f96ff7  libpcap.A.dylib (42) <66FBEAD3-FE91-3A89-8706-FB95229068AC> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x93f97000 - 0x93fb7fff  com.apple.facetimeservices (10.0 - 1000) <D3A59518-0F74-3B3F-8BFE-447D75E9F3F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTServices.framework/Versions/A/FTServices
    0x93fb8000 - 0x94008fff  com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 - 2.3.59) <9A8EF83B-78F9-3278-8812-5A0ECB09F8B7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x94009000 - 0x9400cff7  libdyld.dylib (239.4) <B2BD2222-2A51-39B7-BCC5-B8A4F36F900A> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x9400d000 - 0x9401ffff  libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <51EB17C9-9F5B-39F3-B6CD-8EF238B05B89> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x94020000 - 0x94062fff  libGLU.dylib (9.6.1) <0655104D-2F22-36CE-955B-52A533CA70D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x94063000 - 0x94066ff7  com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AB6292FA-D3BC-3D56-B3A5-2BE630A503E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x94067000 - 0x940a4ff7  libauto.dylib (185.5) <CD008E66-4A0C-35F5-8D72-80D76A716A03> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x940a5000 - 0x940dbfff  com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <A4B5242B-765E-3D58-B066-BBEDB5947AAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x940dc000 - 0x940e3fff  libMatch.1.dylib (19) <3B3680FC-2AC9-37CC-B262-5ACE2CF8939A> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x940e4000 - 0x94115ff4  com.apple.securityinterface (9.0 - 55047) <0D5ED2B8-C973-3C91-BA45-22501A043263> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
    0x94116000 - 0x9411afff  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.92.1) <DD8BAEED-28AC-389E-9DC4-E32DA60CB05A> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x9411b000 - 0x9411bffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10) <9515158F-3A33-39CF-AD5A-201C2B121F33> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x9411c000 - 0x94192ff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122.1) <B35A6BA6-D6B5-3743-8F03-1FE0900A9C22> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x94193000 - 0x9419affe  com.apple.agl (3.2.3 - AGL-3.2.3) <808BEF15-F413-34AD-8932-E0655519E2E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
    0x9419b000 - 0x9419dfff  com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (3.0 - 1) <066E1E30-2EEA-3166-8F86-D1054B50875B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x9419e000 - 0x941fcfff  com.apple.ViewBridge (1.0 - 46.2) <64AC1689-5F60-3E16-AE62-A2259E0D57EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x941fd000 - 0x94201fff  com.apple.IOAccelerator (98.20 - 98.20) <15DD0D0C-F16C-30C7-B968-AA1DEF044F49> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x94202000 - 0x94257ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <0F1C111F-1E64-33BB-A69F-14643B3037D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x94258000 - 0x94365ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1043) <3AA4C524-1B31-39AC-A641-189D0D6EA427> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x94366000 - 0x94371ff6  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <3B2E9615-EE12-38FC-BDCF-09529FF9464B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x94372000 - 0x94372fff  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <1B097DEA-011E-3B1C-86D5-6C7FAD5C765A> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x94373000 - 0x94373fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <6C29C608-97B4-306E-AEC5-6F48EDF7EFB5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x94374000 - 0x944e7ffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10) <4248C0FE-F872-34AB-9402-0045D5CD0CC1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x944e8000 - 0x94539ffb  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1273.54) <086865CC-7B9A-3B96-A3CB-4B90DAD5DC91> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x9453a000 - 0x945baff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <382BE89A-9F37-3316-9AB8-DDEA691A80D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x945bb000 - 0x945d6ff5  com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 157) <5C161A52-8D2F-3D56-A988-05727BED7A59> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x945d7000 - 0x945f0fff  libAVFAudio.dylib (32.2) <C4CBDFDF-8F77-3872-B7DE-D2D7982084BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib
    0x945f1000 - 0x94644ff3  com.apple.CoreMediaIO (407.0 - 4561) <09C5A94C-39BD-36D8-A483-77F9CA3C5F2F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
    0x94645000 - 0x94743fff  libJP2.dylib (1043) <7B186EC7-B37E-3126-BCCE-7787F65C878D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x9474f000 - 0x94750fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <B936B1D4-90BB-395D-8EA9-E1237608E7D0> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x94751000 - 0x94841ffb  libiconv.2.dylib (41) <848FEBA7-2E3E-3ECB-BD59-007F32468787> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x94842000 - 0x9486cff7  libsandbox.1.dylib (278.11) <9238027B-6756-387A-A2B3-115AF10FC61B> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x9486d000 - 0x94876fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <CF8E5706-F744-3139-8A51-D52BF055D19F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x94877000 - 0x94908fff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <8366AE10-0396-3100-B87A-A176E8ECE7B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x94909000 - 0x94913ff2  com.apple.AppSandbox (3.0 - 1) <FE0793BE-50CF-3E3B-82C9-71F7A294E10F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x94914000 - 0x94b90fe7  com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.3 - 2826.19) <AEF12245-C9D5-3B50-8AB6-45DC794E693E> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
    0x94b91000 - 0x94b91fff  com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <06747539-5035-3307-8645-9BC4E7F89023> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x94b92000 - 0x94ea5fef  com.apple.CoreAUC (6.25.00 - 6.25.00) <84677812-2943-328C-B4E0-5E37A6181195> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x94ea6000 - 0x94eb9fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <63D5C96F-1893-3F35-ADFB-EE451AFD87E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x94eba000 - 0x94ee1fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <A53FDD90-F200-3F7C-8A8E-5DE36D3DFBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x94ee2000 - 0x94efaff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.10.1) <CB52555E-0F5B-31E3-A42A-FD4F930E2192> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x94efb000 - 0x95320fe3  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1273.54) <63E19724-B43E-3552-8D1F-87D0688DF593> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x9532f000 - 0x95423fff  libFontParser.dylib (111.1) <D8F9B2A4-41A6-3407-8D80-13A841F97BE5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x95424000 - 0x95690ff5  com.apple.AddressBook.framework (8.0 - 1371) <ECB2890F-C486-370D-B65B-997ADC2EFC19> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
    0x95691000 - 0x956adfff  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFF76EBA-DF35-3A5F-857F-3F4B1C9F4C77> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x956ae000 - 0x956b6fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.90.2) <A73663C9-CE65-3FF3-B41B-686728BBFB00> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x956b7000 - 0x956dffff  libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <BB68E8CC-422F-3121-8C86-D0F766FB696D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x956e0000 - 0x956e1ffc  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <064B485D-56E0-3DD7-BBE2-E08A5BFFF8B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x956e2000 - 0x95706ff7  libxpc.dylib (300.90.2) <5ACBBE2C-74EB-3E88-BCBF-C573095318A5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x95707000 - 0x95724ff4  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.100.13) <C09FD945-4F48-3322-AB4B-7D0243667657> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x95725000 - 0x9572bff7  com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsFoundation (8.0 - 1371) <55CA3D96-7BE2-332B-8BAD-C34F8EA9E6CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ContactsFoundation
    0x96053000 - 0x9605bfff  libcopyfile.dylib (103) <1B1484BD-08B6-3BA9-94CA-A7C24B610EB3> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x9605c000 - 0x960d1ff1  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.3) <FD423680-01A1-357A-89A7-33910A87DE65> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x960d3000 - 0x960defff  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (9.6.1) <4733F91D-0778-3DA3-965E-624DD53D0C9C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x960df000 - 0x96149ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (2.0 - 200.21.1) <13EE6C12-B981-3132-864A-D493B91AE37E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x961b1000 - 0x9632fff0  libGLProgrammability.dylib (9.6.1) <26DFAFFB-1706-3BEF-91D9-06F1655880EE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x96330000 - 0x965afff7  com.apple.imageKit (2.5 - 774) <53C3FA27-3830-3A15-9707-AF7369119866> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
    0x965b0000 - 0x965deff3  com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <FC70F4C9-B2A6-352F-9563-6C085E9DDDB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x965df000 - 0x965ebffc  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <3CEF1E92-BA42-3F8A-8E8D-9E1F7658E5C7> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x965ec000 - 0x96611ff7  com.apple.quartzfilters (1.8.0 - 1.7.0) <FCF52905-85B1-375C-B0AA-B8251B614D2D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
    0x96612000 - 0x9661cff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <C4CC55E5-6CC4-307E-9499-AF89A6463AF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x9661d000 - 0x96652ffd  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50) <F3BEA2DF-DB84-37F0-B4C7-97C0A4DF19C9> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x96653000 - 0x9665fffc  libkxld.dylib (2422.100.13) <5C97CA53-F237-3ECC-9725-E71DDFEC661E> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x96660000 - 0x966a8fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <5C6FA727-EAC9-3924-8662-AF01090A9EF4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x966a9000 - 0x96754ff5  com.apple.imcore (10.0 - 1000) <000D6E8B-1067-3FE1-8524-18A8710C572E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMCore.framework/Versions/A/IMCore
    0x96755000 - 0x9676dff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <184471C6-C810-3346-B7C7-D86E695D0FA1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x9676e000 - 0x96782ff9  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13) <06C2834A-91E9-3DCC-B7D0-9EAC592CE1C5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x96783000 - 0x96bb7ff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <5B12F3E9-84F6-3183-B85D-FD19EF800ADB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x96bb8000 - 0x96bbeffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <099D1A6F-A1F0-3D05-BF1C-0A7BB32D39C2> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x96bbf000 - 0x96bc1ff2  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <BC558029-74C0-3A69-B376-8F4CBF8C338F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x96be5000 - 0x96cf7ffc  libsqlite3.dylib (158) <B3DB0FED-FE4C-314D-8329-CF7708C8AAF4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x96cf8000 - 0x96cfcffc  libpam.2.dylib (20) <50623D44-795F-3E28-AA85-23E0E7E2AE0E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x96cfd000 - 0x96d49ff7  libcups.2.dylib (372.4) <A11AA954-07E7-3929-84AB-309B0C0DDB5D> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x96d4e000 - 0x96de6ff7  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.28) <D8C2153B-6D0F-3B75-97C7-742BDCA430FC> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x96de7000 - 0x96e00fff  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <91F17EB2-C70C-359C-B09D-96B52D2A9C9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x96e01000 - 0x9712cffe  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056.13) <C33A8984-7E97-36BE-B842-EE4FE35F53EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x9712d000 - 0x9728fffb  com.apple.CFNetwork (673.4 - 673.4) <3B6BDE2F-BFA3-3B7E-BC53-7B6B75EB12D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x97290000 - 0x97353ff1  com.apple.CoreText (367.20 - 367.20) <42445623-3BDD-3678-8B46-845C441B6251> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x973c3000 - 0x973c4fff  com.apple.marco (10.0 - 1000) <F7AD1FF7-5B1E-3D3C-AF00-FA3A43118CE5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Marco.framework/Versions/A/Marco
    0x973c5000 - 0x97414ff9  com.apple.HIServices (1.23 - 468) <B0534B49-A137-363A-9FC2-44FAA6F0894F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x97d70000 - 0x97dafff5  com.apple.ids (10.0 - 1000) <D28CFCBA-F7C4-3456-92E4-0B1ABA86BB87> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDS.framework/Versions/A/IDS
    0x97db0000 - 0x97db2fff  libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.15) <E49AAD29-35C2-3EE2-AF4D-59514C4B478F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x97db3000 - 0x97dbdfff  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <B84F3916-236A-347B-9C1F-3DE571496737> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x97dbe000 - 0x981b6ff3  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.23.13) <3077671B-1AEF-33EF-AF9C-D3A9208646E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x981b7000 - 0x98452ff3  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (5.05 - 743) <7780A107-7132-358D-941F-472F05CF1D0F> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x98453000 - 0x984a8ff3  com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (5.0 - 5.0) <69A007AE-4654-3C79-9AF6-5EC8F173F225> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
    0x984a9000 - 0x984daffb  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <145B389F-AC1E-3817-835D-8EA263E96EA5> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x984db000 - 0x984f5ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.3) <D39634C9-93BF-3C74-828B-4809EF895DA0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x984f6000 - 0x9855fffa  com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.4) <9B7B72AA-1DA4-327B-A714-5C710F3A33A0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x98560000 - 0x9917eff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265.20) <777988C0-5AC9-3015-93E6-7493F9530464> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x9917f000 - 0x991e5ff4  com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.9 - 57) <BF22E11E-56CB-3396-A109-8C75694DDE7F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport
    0x991e6000 - 0x995abff6  libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <E6286E68-3501-31AC-813E-75B3B3968011> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x995ac000 - 0x995bcff5  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <71DE7754-0A47-3F35-B1BF-B1FE7E1311E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x995bd000 - 0x9992cfff  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1273.54) <46C11BBD-7F31-3227-9441-6087FAA3B477> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x9992d000 - 0x99982ff7  com.apple.QuickLookFramework (5.0 - 622.7) <215A2C74-801A-39AE-85E4-A1E5031CFD38> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
    0x99983000 - 0x99c84ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17) <02C72D54-E3D3-32B0-A081-E85A7038489D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x99c85000 - 0x99d70ff4  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.9 - 371.1) <6979AEDF-AF1E-390F-A208-50D642621B16> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x99d71000 - 0x99e88ffb  com.apple.WebKit (9537 - 9537.75.14) <181139A1-D96A-3885-A8B1-80E94C2C1373> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
    0x99e89000 - 0x99eb9ff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9) <999FEDEC-7657-3F32-A9AE-F29E0BE0AAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x99eba000 - 0x99ebcfff  libquarantine.dylib (71) <EE3B510E-1AEC-3171-8A1A-D6A5A42CF35C> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x9a088000 - 0x9a090fee  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58) <589B3E9E-05CC-30A3-AFF5-AA971C0E1473> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x9a091000 - 0x9a0e2ff1  libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <354F284B-2343-3810-9CA2-E28038824F6E> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x9a0e3000 - 0x9a210ff3  com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 651.12.1) <D52E847F-FCDE-35D0-A0FB-25F6F05D8600> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation
    0x9a211000 - 0x9a2ecff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (572.26 - 572.26) <5915A9AC-7928-30B1-9329-94048ADE81D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x9a2f1000 - 0x9a346fff  libc++.1.dylib (120) <10C0A136-64F9-3CC2-9420-013247032120> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x9a347000 - 0x9a383ff4  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <BEEE6ADF-7DA3-3D68-BCB0-9863BE1A1F46> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x9a3be000 - 0x9a4f5fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.8.3 - 1.8.3) <3574872B-435C-3AB8-A453-02A33A771CDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x9a4f6000 - 0x9a52eff7  com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <82E0F8C0-313C-379C-9994-4D21587D0C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x9a52f000 - 0x9a58dffd  com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5) <54F2F247-160C-3A22-A6E3-5D49655A67AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x9a58e000 - 0x9a5f0ff3  com.apple.imfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <20565092-0897-3E34-A35A-E1F027D53A26> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IMFoundation
    0x9a5f1000 - 0x9a5f5ffe  libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <0EB8FFD7-AFED-3A63-810E-29629831D43D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x9a5f6000 - 0x9a5fdff1  com.apple.phonenumbers (1.1.1 - 105) <4279F426-BD5E-3716-A23E-5A718B01F466> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers
    0x9a5fe000 - 0x9a600fff  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <FD6FC95D-CBE2-329F-9ACB-AB3027CAAB6D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x9a601000 - 0x9a604ff3  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (3.0 - 3.0) <4586B503-A0A8-3654-AA48-D2F9FA0188CB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
    0x9a6df000 - 0x9a746ffc  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (4.3.3 - 433.48) <9809D1A7-CE43-3DEE-9812-796590176DEE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x9a747000 - 0x9a755ff7  libz.1.dylib (53) <858B4D9F-D87E-3D81-B07A-DF9632BD185F> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x9a756000 - 0x9a802ffb  libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <43873EFF-FB43-3301-BEE8-F2C3A046D7A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x9a803000 - 0x9a88dff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0.1 - 141.0.5) <A33D0598-8699-39AC-A1DD-37079F423269> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x9a88e000 - 0x9a8a6ffd  libdispatch.dylib (339.92.1) <7E7A88BF-74B3-363B-B534-6F757DF2DDE3> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x9a8a7000 - 0x9a8abffc  com.apple.IOSurface (91.1 - 91.1) <70637267-4D54-3EFF-A929-54FC0A8A907A> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x9a8ac000 - 0x9a8adffa  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.11) <1A6276FC-9204-3A59-8024-2D572BA9D2F2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x9a8ae000 - 0x9a903ff7  com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (2.1 - 210) <3E555C08-C8FA-3175-8C3F-E49F6F5238A6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts
    0x9a904000 - 0x9a916fff  libbsm.0.dylib (33) <1BE92DB5-0D2F-3BB5-BCC6-8A71EF2A3450> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x9a917000 - 0x9a924ff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56 - 1.0) <0C44B3E4-C4A7-3A65-9C1A-334CA3E35BDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x9a925000 - 0x9a978fff  com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <408FA30F-4FE9-3162-9FFD-677E8569C1EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
    0x9a97c000 - 0x9a983ff7  com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <94783930-9E46-394F-B1B2-9CA57CBA2D25> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
    0x9a984000 - 0x9aa1bff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <EF00BCCB-B270-3F3D-9424-EF5F4BC23E25> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x9aa1c000 - 0x9aa70fff  com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.27 - 5.0.27) <68D53493-CC1E-3036-BF67-B2A0F6E1A905> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x9aa71000 - 0x9ab41fef  libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <E2FA7230-A001-3F6B-9ACF-6998C51AD7DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x9abf7000 - 0x9ac0eff4  com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 - 947) <958EE809-D21F-3C88-8D87-B3A5E4C3FCA6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
    0x9ac0f000 - 0x9ac18fff  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <6B946F4B-7DC4-3E82-BF2C-BE0930E3CF47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x9ac1c000 - 0x9ac1dffd  libunc.dylib (28) <22A126A1-DCFB-3BE5-A66B-C973F0A5D839> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x9ac1e000 - 0x9ac3bffb  libresolv.9.dylib (54) <3EC12A7F-6BA1-3976-9F1F-6A4B76303028> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x9ac3c000 - 0x9ac92ff6  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2C81641B-FA30-32FF-8B3E-3CB9BF53B2D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x9ac93000 - 0x9acbfff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <33873336-BECD-3F62-A315-C45F24C1818C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x9acc0000 - 0x9acc4ff7  libmacho.dylib (845) <D8E93E59-1F80-3413-B9CF-78B848F6E873> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x9acc5000 - 0x9ad15ff7  libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <135FD99E-2211-3DF4-825C-C9F816107F0C> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x9ad16000 - 0x9ad1bff6  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <9924DF2E-D80B-3A21-920D-544A4597203F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x9ad1c000 - 0x9ae8cfff  com.apple.QTKit (7.7.3 - 2826.19) <5F386E3B-ED51-3850-993E-12552FD25708> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
    0x9ae8d000 - 0x9af70ff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B367D3A3-FC1F-326C-92EC-CAD81666524D> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x9b07a000 - 0x9b2e9ff6  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471.14.4) <4C9E60A9-6861-3AFF-BEB8-637771FEC78B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x9b2ea000 - 0x9b2f7fff  com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F85681E3-3398-327B-829B-1D8078C38C22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x9b2f8000 - 0x9b317ff9  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (9.3.2 - 932.59) <06E0BD18-C925-3121-A817-53100A9BF6D4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x9b318000 - 0x9b3dfff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <84A7EC09-3BBD-3E04-A88C-6D3B724448FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x9b3e0000 - 0x9b420ff7  com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1) <FFF1C8E5-41FF-357B-8681-69B21DCED2E4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x9b421000 - 0x9b5e7ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (511.32) <9DC4CADF-6F5C-3D6F-A0FE-D8BC868915F2> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x9b5e8000 - 0x9b6d4ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26) <32040145-6FD6-3AD2-B98B-39F73BF9AC47> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x9b6d5000 - 0x9b700ff5  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <50BBBBF8-F30B-39EA-A512-11A47F429F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x9b701000 - 0x9ba02ff1  com.apple.AOSKit (1.06 - 176) <E5067665-E177-37FF-AD38-0D995FB79741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSKit.framework/Versions/A/AOSKit
    0x9ba03000 - 0x9ba05ffe  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.6.1) <C2071F9E-72A1-360C-BF7E-286F9681922F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x9ba06000 - 0x9ba4cff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (127) <A0930DB2-A6C6-3C6E-B4A2-119E0D76FD7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x9ba4d000 - 0x9ba54ff2  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <915AA303-C02B-3B0C-8208-D8AAA4350DB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x9ba55000 - 0x9baccffb  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.100.13) <D1308EE0-96AA-3442-A27B-264F58AE12B4> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x9bacd000 - 0x9bb6cff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (380) <78F0E11F-D040-31DD-BD5E-6AC0EC8FD0D4> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x9bbbc000 - 0x9bbeeffb  com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.0 - 5700.4.3) <30CF0E7B-3511-318F-AC31-06C29EDC111E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    0x9bbef000 - 0x9bc35ff7  libcurl.4.dylib (78.92.2) <452F5FFA-68A4-3834-B457-CA667C969F79> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x9bc36000 - 0x9bc61ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (241.3) <71EBA489-386D-3608-ADE6-CB50EBD1AB1B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x9bc62000 - 0x9bc6dfff  libcsfde.dylib (380) <821ACD5D-E4BD-3626-B7AC-8EE2637268C3> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x9bc6e000 - 0x9bf58fd2  com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <256972F0-3DBC-3CE1-9EE8-B48243868729> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x9bf89000 - 0x9bf8efff  com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 43) <1CC2B661-146A-3FF3-B843-508F611F7B4B> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
    0x9bf8f000 - 0x9bfb3ff3  libc++abi.dylib (49.1) <43A04ACF-97A5-35ED-B454-6B5C0CF0F99D> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x9bfbf000 - 0x9bfd5ff9  com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0) <DAA9FAF9-369F-325A-987B-0504B658CCB0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x9bfd6000 - 0x9c0b0ff6  com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (5.0 - 622.7) <6F9C5661-0D7D-3B54-AC34-55E1A24EC05A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
    0x9c0b1000 - 0x9c0b2fff  com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsData (8.0 - 1371) <A44F73DB-01BC-37E1-94D5-BD6957FA306B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsData.framework/Versions/A/ContactsData
    0x9c0b3000 - 0x9c0d1ff5  com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (16.0 - 16.0) <3E3368EE-CAD3-3096-89BC-D006A25A6294> /System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes
    0x9c0d2000 - 0x9c0dcff3  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.8 - 360.8.14) <B14B15EC-41BA-37F6-B696-8BBA0E325C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
    0x9c0dd000 - 0x9c0f8ff6  libPng.dylib (1043) <AFF54258-8124-31AE-BBAA-575FD7C43EF3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x9c0f9000 - 0x9c101ffe  libGFXShared.dylib (9.6.1) <632989B3-36C2-302E-8A85-A02125A9C5D6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x9c102000 - 0x9c133ffa  libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <28E614E8-7802-3E84-960A-AD4721EF10F7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x9c134000 - 0x9c134ffd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (157) <4D06E8ED-D312-34EA-A448-DFF45ADC3CE5> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x9c135000 - 0x9c19bffb  com.apple.CoreUtils (2.0 - 200.34.4) <F14AAB3C-1C8A-37D7-85BE-76646F9F6098> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x9c19c000 - 0x9c1d4fff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <4399D209-B119-3ACC-97AF-F2E14DD207CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x9c1d5000 - 0x9c22effa  libTIFF.dylib (1043) <C03B34F4-8037-3AF5-AE51-B8B5FC8DB639> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x9c22f000 - 0x9c22ffff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <407DC9E6-BBCE-3D34-9BBB-00C90584FFDF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

External Modification Summary:
      Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
        task_for_pid: 2
        thread_create: 0
        thread_set_state: 0
      Calls made by this process:
        task_for_pid: 0
      Calls made by all processes on this machine:
        task_for_pid: 240709

Model: MacBookPro11,3, BootROM MBP112.0138.B07, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.6 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.19f7
    Graphics: Intel Iris Pro, Intel Iris Pro, Built-In
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, PCIe, 2048 MB
    Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54343147533641465238412D50422020
    Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54343147533641465238412D50422020
    AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x134), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (6.30.223.154.63)
    Bluetooth: Version 4.2.4f1 13674, 3 services, 15 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
    Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
    Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0512F, 500.28 GB
    USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader
    USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
    USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
    USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
    Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.1

Elverils/Larian Studios
    Elverils/Larian Studios
    Known and fixed!!

Thanks

Problems are related to GL overall ideas and Apple way of doing things. GL seamless cubes are supposed (? nobody knows) to be core feature of 3.x so, if you get 3.x you're guaranteed to get them. Yet your video card doesn't support it. And its correctly listed as N/A in 2.x compat profile.. But if you work with 3.x profile you can't look at 2.x profile wink

Something like this...

Last edited by Stauff1138; 31/05/14 12:04 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard