Print Thread
#497333 29/05/14 02:47 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Heyho everybody!

First thing i have to say: What a great game!
Played the beta experience, did all the possible quests and had fun during my 30 hours of gameplay so far (yes, i was a bit slow, but i wanted to explore and try out everything). I admire the level of detail, the atmosphere, the music, the main plot was quite exciting and also some of the side quests were actually really nice, fun, and sometimes quite hilarious.
Also it was not too easy, but not too difficult either. I did not encounter many bugs or crashes, and yes, i did report them, but i will tell you about the bigger ones:

- sometimes, quicksave did not work when all my characters were walking/running around
- when i did exit the game by clicking the "exit to windows" button, the game crashed almost every time and i had to close it manually by using taskmanager.
- some of the bosses and also some of the regular enemies didn't use any skills or skipped action ("force end turn"), for example the fire boss in the charred legion territory.
- some npcs were somehow involved into the combat, but didn't have any actions to perform (mostly the ghost near Braccus Rex), so i had to wait until their turns were forced to end by the game ("force end turn").

Also, there were some issues:
Most times i died, i died not in combat but after. I think you may know what i am talking about: some fire/poison surfaces were still there, combat ended, my chars tried to go back in formation and runned trough it... right... this was sometimes quite annoying.
Some basic crafting ingredients were quite rare too: for example simple wood branches.

this leads to some ideas i have to improve the game:
- if you destroy wooden objects such as barrels or crates, they could "drop" nails or branches, does not have to happen everytime, but would be nice if there would be the possibility. Maybe i did just not notice it and there already is a way to do this, also this is not that important.

all in all, i am excited and can't wait to play this together with my BF as soon as it is finished.

greetings,
Maral

Last edited by MaralDesa; 29/05/14 02:48 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Welcome to Rivellon smile

Link Copied to Clipboard