Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#498451 06/06/14 08:11 PM
addict
OP Offline
addict
Opening the thread, just in case hehe

Un chemin de 1000 lieues commence par un premier pas.

Project:
Steam workshop Frontiere
A
addict
addict
A
There is a minor clipping bug while sneaking in barrel form - hands are protruding straight out of the barrel.

M
stranger
stranger
M
bug or not?

I killed the boss under the church, before finished the quests in lighthouse, garden and burning hill.
Then I came back to the garden and burning hill, and I can finish them again.

It's not a bug for the program, but is definitely a bug for the story itself.

old hand
old hand
Nah, its just a narrative inconsistency.

They should lock the church before you manage to deal with other threats - henchmen, or if you go into the church directly they should remove the henchmen from the areas outside. And this the players would loose the loot and xp from them.

Since that will make the mass market cry and stomp their little feet, the devs have decided to implement the old "have cake and eat it too" trick.

stranger
stranger
I just teleported a chest in cyseal and some legionnaires attacked me because of it. It was the one below the drawbridge, when you go up to the market place from the harbour.
It's not red, but I'm not sure if that intended behavior.

Hiver #498688 08/06/14 05:06 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Hiver
Nah, its just a narrative inconsistency.

They should lock the church before you manage to deal with other threats - henchmen, or if you go into the church directly they should remove the henchmen from the areas outside. And this the players would loose the loot and xp from them.

Since that will make the mass market cry and stomp their little feet, the devs have decided to implement the old "have cake and eat it too" trick.

Having the church be magically locked until you see the scene in the cultist lab would probably solve that, and I don't really see a major downside to locking the church like that. Some people might complain if the church door is locked and unbreakable, but too bad.

veteran
veteran
The boss fight at the end of the tutorial dungeon.. I can just continue running past it and exit the dungeon while the boss is going through the animation sequence of removing the coffin cover, getting out of it, etc.

Is it supposed to be possible to bypass that way? Perhaps there should be another locked door behind the boss, with the key given as part of the loot when you defeat him. Or, force the character into combat stances sooner while the animation plays out (you do this with the very first scripted encounter prior to entering the dungeon).

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Not sure if this is a big but sometimes when I attack a creature that is burning and standing on flaming ground it triggers a fireball like explosion (or several of them) that ends up severly hurting both the monster and the character that is attacking.

Noticed it with a rogue with a dagger that does fire damage and 15% chance to set to burning if that helps.

stranger
stranger
Cyseal, Jakes Murder Quest:
When asking Murphy "Do you think you can smell whoever killed Jake ?" I get a couple of control characters:

... NOT AWESOME EW HATED HER.&x0D;&x0A;Aureus is kind of awesome ...
... dead thing-y-smell&x0D;&x0A;Cecil? ...

Last edited by rantanplan; 08/06/14 06:16 PM.
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Boooster
Not sure if this is a big but sometimes when I attack a creature that is burning and standing on flaming ground it triggers a fireball like explosion

Zombies bleed ooze, which is flammable.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Possible bug/regression: I used to be able to sharpen a weapon (if the character had the correct skill) by dragging the weapon out of inventory and hovering over a whetstone. This no longer works for me. Clicking on the whetstone I now get the message 'now what do I need sharpened?' (or words to that effect), but I can't get the sharpening process to work any more.

M
stranger
stranger
M
When saving the game and then reloading it, the characters are no longer in the original order - a different character is at the top of the screen, the character that used to be at the top is now at the bottom, etc. This was not the case until the most recent update. Not really a major problem, but an annoyance.

journeyman
journeyman
Ridiculous bug in the latest version.
The bug began when I fought with the crazy dog and the undead at one of the entrances to one of the chambers with elemental pillars in the west. One of my chars (Roderick) got knocked down during the fight and remained knocked down when it was over. I had to use Madora to get him to his feet. Now every time there is a fight at the conclusion he is transported back to that spot miles away and flat on his back. Every time he is split from the party to that spot.

Last edited by Tombeatster; 08/06/14 09:29 PM.
stranger
stranger
There are some problems with the chat/combat log in regards to the mouse scroll wheel.
If the window is locked ('allow clicking through log window'), mousing over the window and using the mouse scroll wheel seems to BOTH zoom the camera and scroll the through the text. However if it is unlocked it seems to work normally.
However, there seem to be an additional problem, which is if you toggle 'allow clicking through log window' and you do not remove the mouse pointer from the window and then scroll with the mouse wheel it will zoom the camera and not scroll the text.

Also during character creation when I was customizing I noticed that if I hold the rotate right or left buttons and the character rotates past a certain point it just flips around (a quick awkward and likely unintended spin) for some reason rather than continuing the smooth rotation that it should have, then it will continue to spin normally. Though with that being said I've had trouble consistently reproducing it, it seems rare and minor as far as issues go.

Support
Support

Tombeatster, please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool. The report will contain your saves, so should help Larian figure out what the problem is.

Raze #498745 08/06/14 10:21 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raze

Tombeatster, please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool. The report will contain your saves, so should help Larian figure out what the problem is.

I am getting this message when I run the tool: *Could not find EoCApp.exe*

journeyman
journeyman
Ok I think I figured it out. I had to direct it to steamapps.

No it's not letting me email the file now "too large" for gmail apparently.

Got it sent using google drive and they got it. Phew.

Last edited by Tombeatster; 08/06/14 10:37 PM.
Support
Support

Thank you. You could have deleted older saves from the zip to reduce the files size, but a download link works fine too (and it is better to have too many saves and not need them than the opposite).

Raze #498916 09/06/14 11:57 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raze

Thank you. You could have deleted older saves from the zip to reduce the files size, but a download link works fine too (and it is better to have too many saves and not need them than the opposite).

Thanks, Raze. I will try and remember that next time. Hope you can find what's causing the issue.

Link Copied to Clipboard