Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Thanks Raze! My brother and I haven't had this much fun playing a game online together in a long time.

Elverils/Larian Studios
Elverils/Larian Studios
Originally Posted by Thanos
I don't know if it's been reported already, sorry if it has
I thought I'd give it a try on my dev machine today, it's a rMBP 15" Late 13 with the nVidia, 16GB RAM and running OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) DP1

The game doesn't start, it pops up a message saying "Video System Failure"
I've attached a screenshot, and no, I haven't created any spaces.

[Linked Image]

Ahem 10.10 DP1 - sir, you're a risky person. Anyway we officially don't support 10.10 as of now, although I've checked and it runs perfectly fine for me.

Do you have an external monitor attached? Do you actually have two video cards in laptop. What's the model of Nvidia card?

Last edited by Stauff1138; 11/06/14 08:28 AM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
When turning on combat dialog after playing awhile, it crashes the game

veteran
veteran
A minor thing: While standing in the Hall of Heroes, if you dismiss Madora or Jahan before talking to the mysterious spirit (and possibly before leaving the room), they vanish, and you have to leave the Hall of Heroes and return before they show up in the Hall of Heroes. If you dismiss them while standing in the Hall of Heroes after talking to the spirit (and possibly after leaving and returning), if you then dismiss them, they do show up in the Hall of Heroes immediately.

Originally Posted by hayo

Did you validate your local files?

H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by Stabbey

Originally Posted by hayo

Did you validate your local files?

Will validate them and try again when i get home.

veteran
veteran
My Cleric fumbled on applying Water of Life, and it said "Fumbled on applying Consume".

K
stranger
stranger
K
I'm finding the character focus may/may not change on reloading a game.
Also I change the marching order from side-by-side to one-after-the-other. On a reload the original default order (side-by-side) is toggled on again.
Lots of fun though - well done

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
I simply can't beat anyone in rock paper scissors. I never win a single bout, each time i play the computer plays the winning match. I never tie either. Can the AI be looked at?

old hand
old hand
I set one character to have random personality and i didnt have an argument upto half of beta.

- I can detect mines with a blinded character. That is dedicated high perception build. It would be nice small addon that being blinded turns off Perception bonuses for the duration.

- There is no special loot for Perception 10 or 11 in the whole Black Cove. There really should be a few extra things.

C
C
My level 6 party stands no chance against the Weaver of Time and ZixZax, who hate us all of a sudden. The weaver can move 30 steps and then attack twice.

'nut
F
stranger
stranger
F
I started a new campaign after new update. I did not join the fabulous five by inn and proceeded to go through quest lines.

When I reached the cave for the failed experiment the three NPC's agroed my party. One of the three NPC's initiated the dialog about the fabulous five and going on about fighting the experiment which turned them non KoS for a few seconds but the other two still were engaged which caused the only non KoS member to continue to attack my party. After a few reloads I decided what the heck just kill them all myself then tackle the quest.

Upon returning to the city there were certain NPC's that were causing my party to enter in combat. The first NPC was the body guard in Esmeralda's shop. The second was the bodyguard on the second floor of the inn by the rogue spell merchant.

Now I personally prefer to keep vendors alive so I ended up Invis/Sneak behind both bodyguards to one shot kill each of them. Doing so stopped my party from entering combat within city.

Now the final KoS NPC I found was when I entered the homestead for the second time. All NPC's besides the Imp will immediately attack my party. I cannot talk to the spirit in the second portal room nor open any new portals because of it.

I have never killed any citizens inside the city before the citizens in the cave followed by the two body guards by Esmeralda and the Rogue merchant. When I did kill those body guards I did make sure I was unable to be seen by anyone and one shot killed while sneaked and outside of combat.

Last edited by Fusion; 12/06/14 03:53 AM.
stranger
stranger
Just got a bug where the time weaver is hostile towards me even though I haven't done anything. Can't escape either since there's no portal in sight to run to... Annoying to not get past the first part >.<

veteran
veteran
- If you start the northwest burial mounds fight by approaching from the south side of the rock, the undead Pyromancer/ Fire mage at the burial mounds just paces erratically for his first two turns, doing nothing.

EDIT:

- I used bloodletting on Siva, which worked fine, but then Jahan's turn came around, and I used Blitzbolt on her. when that happened, the blood pool became electrified and started spreading rapidly to a huge radius. This was still all on Jahan's turn. I wanted for the spread to stop before ending the turn.

Last edited by Stabbey; 12/06/14 11:45 AM. Reason: another bug
Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
BUG:
Random string of lettering appears at the end of the *wares discussion* dialogue with Shereth. (Only happens if you have seen her inventory) Easy to reproduce.

BUG:
I've had NPCs aggro on me for no reason:
-Shereths bodyguard
-The guard in Esmeraldas shopィ
-keeper of time

Last edited by Yama1291; 12/06/14 05:48 PM.
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Miaouwsan
Just got a bug where the time weaver is hostile towards me even though I haven't done anything. Can't escape either since there's no portal in sight to run to...

Try taking the teleporter back to the observatory. Someone else reported that after doing so and returning the weaver was no longer hostile.

P
stranger
stranger
P
I also have random NPC aggro:
Weaver of time
Shereths guard
Esmeraldas guard
Adventurers before arhus sparkmaster
Counciller Jake after Evelyn was killed (kinda stopped ques progress)

weaver kinda kills the progress in end of time due to 1k multitarget lightning skill

-----

Some random crashes:
Occasionally on autosaves
Few times on using purifying fire scroll to get rid of charm

-----

Sometimes steamclouds become permanent same as some burning grounds become permanent and invisible

Last edited by Pahkina; 13/06/14 05:33 AM.
Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
BUG:

Found another two strings of characters.

Take Madora to the crime scene and talk to her after the ! prompt.
Select 2) for both characters, there they are, one in each reply.

Last edited by Yama1291; 12/06/14 06:43 PM.
veteran
veteran
Persistent Bugs from previous patches:

- When you give Murphy an item to sniff, he has a comment which you don't have time to read because it auto-advances immediately. There should be a "1. (Continue)" in there.

- Wulfram is still wet in the tavern

C
C
While it would be nice to get this on my 50th birthday, this game needs 3 more months of testing. There are a ton of bugs, just in the demo area. I can't even imagine the hordes that will be in the non-tested areas.

'nut
R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Stabbey
If you start the northwest burial mounds fight by approaching from the south side of the rock, the undead Pyromancer/ Fire mage at the burial mounds just paces erratically for his first two turns, doing nothing.

I can confirm this. Happened to me as well. The pyromancer just goes to the top of the cliff and paces back and forth.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard